I'm ashamed

There are no straw man arguments. Car wrecks aren't always just accidents. Some come about due to senselessness. Driving too fast based on conditions etc. Yes, driving is a priviledge. Gun ownership is a RIGHT guarenteed under the US Constitution.

Deal with it bitch. I have said repeatedly. You personally can have my guns. But, YOU personally have to come and take them. Deal?

Oh, there we go...the tough guy routine...

You just proved you are a coward.

The coward threatens when he is safe.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oh, there we go...the tough guy routine...

You just proved you are a coward.

The coward threatens when he is safe.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I didn't threaten you at all. You said you want me to give up my guns. I said I will do so under one condition. You have to personally get them. What are YOU afraid of?

and if the american people all deside that some gun you own is now needed to be deemed illegal what will you do to the officers who come to retrive that gun?

and if the american people all deside that some gun you own is now needed to be deemed illegal what will you do to the officers who come to retrive that gun?

First you have to know I own it ;)

Then you have to find it :)

You sure do love tyranny and your police state don't you? Why do you fear freedom?

you wont answer will you?

you jsut like to imply you will kill your fellow Americans because you refuse to follow the laws of the land

you wont answer will you?

you jsut like to imply you will kill your fellow Americans because you refuse to follow the laws of the land
I answered. I will never turn over a gun to any jackbooted Administration. I will lie and say I no longer have it as most people would.

so you would break the law?

what if they found your gun and wanted to take it?
So you are actually dreaming about a country where jack-booted thugs show up at law abiding citizens' doorways and strip them of their guns?

You would have made a great little Nazi.

The 2nd is here to stay. Your fantasies will never come true.

i find it unbelieveable you refuse to answer the question.

I will give you an example.

You have ten guns.

The Americans people pass a law that deems one of your guns illegal.

when the police come to your house so you can hand it over what do you do instead of handing it over peacefully?

i find it unbelieveable you refuse to answer the question.

I will give you an example.

You have ten guns.

The Americans people pass a law that deems one of your guns illegal.

when the police come to your house so you can hand it over what do you do instead of handing it over peacefully?
I would say I sold it at a Flea market.

I find it unbelievable that there are people in this country who are shilling to willingly become sitting ducks for the federal govt.

Lady, you are unreal............

The panty-pissers would meekly submit and then post more blustering BS on the internet, where they think nobody knows who they are....

I would say I sold it at a Flea market.

I find it unbelievable that there are people in this country who are shilling to willingly become sitting ducks for the federal govt.

Lady, you are unreal............

they ask to check your home because they have information that the guns serial number has never been traced to anyone but you and request to check your house or that you hand it over.

what do you do?

they ask to check your home because they have information that the guns serial number has never been traced to anyone but you and request to check your house or that you hand it over.

what do you do?
The 4th Amendment protects my right to unlawful search and seizure.

Damn. The Founding Fathers had their shit together, now didn't they?

You must really hate that little thing called the Constitution, huh?

Unstable minds are already unstable, people who want to do violence do violence. People don't do things because somebody on a screen tells them to, otherwise advertising would be much more effective.

Advertising is very effective. People don't really think about it. One of the reasons that we as a society consume so many goods and services is because ads are in our faces 24/7. You don't want what you don't know.

The first thing DickTators do is take the guns away. Hitler registered all ther guns in 1935, the Nazis then came to your house in 1938 and demanded the handgun that was in the "Binder" list that you registered. I say take away all the guns from the street gang members first and then we can talk about Nationwide Legal CCW Carry by Law abiding citizens.

We don't have the same kind of society and economic problems that allowed Hitler to rise to power.

Taking guns away from law abiding citizens isn't going to stop a nutjob who is hell-bent on killing.

It will, however, prevent citizens from rising up against a tyrannical gubmint.

No thanks.

The 2nd Amendment is our insurance for freedom and it isn't going away. I suggest you accept it.

Seriously? We don't have a "tyrannical government", those are fear-based buzz words.

Last edited:
Back