I'm ashamed

No, and we never will thanks to the 2nd Amendment.

Try thinking for a change. ;)

Fuck that nonsense Ballgazer, you should try thinking for yourself for change...food for thought fuckwit.

You're a fuck'n preprogrammed retard spewing the day's rightie neocon bagged talking points the day after a tragedy...same shit different forum.

So you are actually dreaming about a country where jack-booted thugs show up at law abiding citizens' doorways and strip them of their guns?

You would have made a great little Nazi.

The 2nd is here to stay. Your fantasies will never come true.

Somebody, confirm that this is trolling.

I would say I sold it at a Flea market.

I find it unbelievable that there are people in this country who are shilling to willingly become sitting ducks for the federal govt.

Lady, you are unreal............

There's not a snowball's chance that the government is going to take away your guns. Where do you people get this stuff?

Somebody, confirm that this is trolling.

Ballgazer's modus operandi is fringe right fucktard troll, hell, if you ask him, he'll tell you that his political ideology was formed via the internet...

Followed by just about every deplorable human character trait one could have.

It's the internet, not much you can do about it.

A gun in the house is not a guarantee of personal security.

The cold dead hands from which they pry the gun are very unlikely to be the hands of a heroic minuteman defending home and hearth against intruders.

They are much more likely to be the hands of a troubled adolescent or a clumsy child.

In the land of the Second Amendment, nobody will take your guns away.

But if you love your children, you should get rid of them voluntarily.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/23/opinion/frum-guns/index.html

Back