I'm ashamed

Reading that the shooter tried to buy a rifle on Tuesday and was rejected. So if we are focusing on this event what laws can we pass to prevent people from stealing guns as this sick individual did?

Advertising is very effective. People don't really think about it. One of the reasons that we as a society consume so many goods and services is because ads are in our faces 24/7. You don't want what you don't know.

Would we be seeing as much uproar over the shooting on here if it were not being highly "advertised" on the TV?
And yes the stations are making more money on their advertising time over this.

I spent the day in town, listening to this trajedy unfold on the radio, and when I returned home, I started reading the threads and posts made about this terrible incident.
After reading some of them, I lierally had to force myself to read the rest.

I'm ashamed that there are posters on this board who are using this situation, to promote their own agendas and this is pointed at both sides.

20 children are murdered and some of you just can't refreain from talking about gun cointrol, gun rights, abortion, divorces, ??vacuums??, climate change, attempts to bring humor into the exchange and even Obamacare was brought up.

Would anyone one of you bring up these topics to a parent that was looking for their child and then finding out that the child was dead?

What about the adults who gave their lives, to try and protect the children?

20+ families are going to wake up on Christmas day and have to deal with the fact that their families will never be the same.
Other children are probably going to need who knows how much counseling, to get past this.
What about the first responders who are going to have to put these children and adults in body bags and then transport them to the morgue?

I don't like Obama's policies or the direction he's taking the US; but I truly believe that the emotions he showed, during his talk, were genuine.
He gets props from me, on this.

Socrates; you were spot on, with your comments.
My heart goes out to all the victims, in this terrible situation.
Some of you really need to re-evaluate yourselves.

:facepalm:

This is probably the best post in 12 years by USFREEDOM. There are a number of reasons this tragedy unfolded............

Tyranny is bourght agbout gradually and is endorsed by the voters.
for instance re-electing those who keep re-upping the patriot act.

Tyranny is bourght agbout gradually and is endorsed by the voters.
for instance re-electing those who keep re-upping the patriot act.
And we have the 2nd, for when that day arrives.

Newsflash: Handing over guns to the gubmint will not make nutjobs stop killing but it will strip you of your freedom.

TbJjJ.jpg

I didn't threaten you at all. You said you want me to give up my guns. I said I will do so under one condition. You have to personally get them. What are YOU afraid of?

WHEN did I say I want you to give up your guns? You are clinging so tightly out of FEAR that you are hearing what your little fear filled brain wants to hear.

Reading that the shooter tried to buy a rifle on Tuesday and was rejected. So if we are focusing on this event what laws can we pass to prevent people from stealing guns as this sick individual did?

The key word here, is sick individual.

so the laws in place did actually work. unfortunately, he was able to steal his mother's guns.

And we have the 2nd, for when that day arrives.

Newsflash: Handing over guns to the gubmint will not make nutjobs stop killing but it will strip you of your freedom.

No you won't you and those like you will likely be among those supporting the tyranny.

Back