I'm female, should I run?

I used the qualifier "probably", because it was a guess. Not something I can prove.

Sure. A lot of it by you. But very rarely is the vulgarity towards men about there gender. It tends to be racial, or based on sexual preferences. Sometimes it has to do with the disgusting, misogynistic virility expressed by people like you, ILA, and Tom.

Have you ever read Desh's posts?

Look if women can't handle the rough stuff, they should just say so and give up this pretense they are equal

welcome bobbin, glad to have you.

There is a lot of ebb and flow to JPP. every few months there is a big eruption of drama, people tire themselves out for a bit, relax, and then it starts up again a few months later.

We base our board off of having very little moderation. We don't not condone a lot of the nasty things said here, and it really sucks when it happens. But we try not to get involved and let adults handle it themselves.

We give our members a lot of different functions to customize their own experience. You are able to ban offensive posters from any thread you create, we have an ignore feature which people can utilize, we have a dedicated sub-forum with stricter moderation should people choose to use it (... most don't). Also if any thread you create gets out of hand, you can request for us to close it or delete it.

We also have a feature called 'forced ignore' which is utilized when there are a few people that become very offended by someones presence or vitriol gets up to an abusrd level. A good example will be that one will call for another person to be banned, and when it gets to a really bad level, we'll do an individual tailored banning which basically forces the offending party blocked from the victims view so they no longer have to be subjected to offensive stuff. It's used rarely but there are a few that really don't like it for whatever reason, and on JPP, the squeeky wheel doesn't get the grease, but it does squeek a lot more.

I think it's great to have another woman on here. Pretty soon I'll have to use two whole hands to count how many of them are on JPP :)

I think we are at like.. 5? 6? at this point? anyway . .

If you have any questions or concerns just pm me or the other mods, or post another thread here, whatever you prefer. Lots of people will be willing to help and answer questions. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Nice try Chachi.

You do realize that looking the other way when one of the trolls goes off is tantamount to CONDONING such action?

Your claim that you "don't condone" a lot of the nasty things said, is just plain nonsense.

You and the other Mods routinely look the other way and ignore a vast majority of the nasty things said here.

Nice try Chachi.

You do realize that looking the other way when one of the trolls goes off is tantamount to CONDONING such action?

Your claim that you "don't condone" a lot of the nasty things said, is just plain nonsense.

You and the other Mods routinely look the other way and ignore a vast majority of the nasty things said here.

Please do shut the fuck up.

Oh, look; it's the one thus far perceived to be the primary offender.

Probably I should wait to hear from some of the women members, huh.
Not all the male members of JPP are right wing knuckle dragging misogynist. Though they currently seem to have their panties in a wad cause Darla told one of them to go make her a sandwhich.

welcome bobbin, glad to have you.

There is a lot of ebb and flow to JPP. every few months there is a big eruption of drama, people tire themselves out for a bit, relax, and then it starts up again a few months later.

We base our board off of having very little moderation. We don't not condone a lot of the nasty things said here, and it really sucks when it happens. But we try not to get involved and let adults handle it themselves.

We give our members a lot of different functions to customize their own experience. You are able to ban offensive posters from any thread you create, we have an ignore feature which people can utilize, we have a dedicated sub-forum with stricter moderation should people choose to use it (... most don't). Also if any thread you create gets out of hand, you can request for us to close it or delete it.

We also have a feature called 'forced ignore' which is utilized when there are a few people that become very offended by someones presence or vitriol gets up to an abusrd level. A good example will be that one will call for another person to be banned, and when it gets to a really bad level, we'll do an individual tailored banning which basically forces the offending party blocked from the victims view so they no longer have to be subjected to offensive stuff. It's used rarely but there are a few that really don't like it for whatever reason, and on JPP, the squeeky wheel doesn't get the grease, but it does squeek a lot more.

I think it's great to have another woman on here. Pretty soon I'll have to use two whole hands to count how many of them are on JPP :)

I think we are at like.. 5? 6? at this point? anyway . .

If you have any questions or concerns just pm me or the other mods, or post another thread here, whatever you prefer. Lots of people will be willing to help and answer questions. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks! If I were to stay, I'd likely have 90% of the board on ignore. It's pretty difficult for them to play their little reindeer games if I can't see them. Case in point, idiot with the abortion sig. He was on ignore so fast, it made my fingers dizzy.

He's an odd duck.

Back