I'm female, should I run?

Nice try Chachi.

You do realize that looking the other way when one of the trolls goes off is tantamount to CONDONING such action?

Your claim that you "don't condone" a lot of the nasty things said, is just plain nonsense.

You and the other Mods routinely look the other way and ignore a vast majority of the nasty things said here.

Dear Zappa;

I find it very difficult to deal with your page-and-a-half of sig to scroll through.

xoxo

Bobbin

What's the post count for me to get a signature?

You are almost there. I think more or less full privileges at about 15 posts.

By the way, it's Darlaks, a pejorative used by conservatards for friends of Darla, (this years's debate forum champion!) and a strong progressive voice.

You are almost there. I think more or less full privileges at about 15 posts.

By the way, it's Darlaks, a pejorative used by conservatards for friends of Darla, (this years's debate forum champion!) and a strong progressive voice.
Last years champion. This year we haven't had a tournament yet.

Gracious, how lame is that.
Don't let it bother you. They are too stupid to mean well.

Join our bunch and belittle conservatives. It is fun. The first poster you put on ignore is also the Teflon Don. He is an animal, a truly bigoted, racist misogynist who should have been banned months ago for perverted sexual comments he made about minors. Many very good posters have left because of him, and he is very proud of himself, as well as the main source of vulgarity here.

That's reigning Champion. As in, still champion.

Never said she wasn't current, said she wasn't the 2014 champion. You don't want to imply to the boot that we've already had our tournament for the year do you?

I just love that there's a Dr. Who reference floating around. 5 years ago I wouldn't have even got it.

I've addicted my entire family.

Can I add a pic, or do I have to wait on that, too?

I'll give it a shot.

coexistsf_zpsc918eee1.png~original

Don't let it bother you. They are too stupid to mean well.

Join our bunch and belittle conservatives. It is fun. The first poster you put on ignore is also the Teflon Don. He is an animal, a truly bigoted, racist misogynist who should have been banned months ago for perverted sexual comments he made about minors. Many very good posters have left because of him, and he is very proud of himself, as well as the main source of vulgarity here.

Yikes. Those are quite the rose tinted glasses you've got on.

ILA/Teflon Done is a must for IA. But some of the board liberals will often rival his nastiness. Maineman, and Rune here are among them.

Interesting - but I have a quick question. Are they coming out of the gate being nasty, or are they returning fire. I get pissy when I'm accused of being 'just as bad' when all I did was essentially yodel "Oh FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH!!!" And the gloves are off.

Interesting - but I have a quick question. Are they coming out of the gate being nasty, or are they returning fire. I get pissy when I'm accused of being 'just as bad' when all I did was essentially yodel "Oh FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH!!!" And the gloves are off.

Por que no los dos?

Back