I'm repulsed to say: we need more conservative Democrats

I know nothing about this individual, I just wanted to correct your incorrect the notion that prostate surgery would and ED would stop someone from having a tryst.

Now you made him cry:-(
He never got over,I met young ladies,simply by advertising on Craig's list.

By "not that long ago" you mean a decade a ago.

A decade is an eternity is many civil rights movement, and people's attitudes change at light speed once a metaphorical dam breaks or we reach a watershed moment.

I have been on the right side of history on this. It just takes a while for erstwhile republicans to catch up.

a decade isn't that long in the timeline of societal decay......Rome didn't fall in a day, you know.......

Just giving you the facts.

No you are helping a guy to continue to slander a woman. I told you this is a sick individual who with his "girl friend" have maligned someone they don't like for at least 2 years if not longer.
Please stay out of things you know nothing about.

I have no idea what you are talking about,you're her White Knight,either admit it or "move on"!

Nice try dead meat. Top is a friend nothing more. Unlike you I don't need to have fantasies about other women I am happy with the one I'm married to. Sadly you can't say the same.

Last edited:
No you are helping a guy to continue to slander a woman. I told you this is a sick individual who with his "girl friend" have maligned someone they don't like for at least 2 years if not longer.

I don't see any slander?
You buy any kind of nonsense you get from her.
Been there done that,I learn my lesson.
Great example was I set her up with Lily account, first thing she did with it was attacked me.

Kettle Black!:-)

Good post. For sure Trump appealed to the basest aspects of his base.... as Cypress pointed out: The racism, xenophobia, economy and jobs, etc. He also promised healthcare for all.

I voted for Bernie; Clinton was just Republican Lite. Agree with you -- we need to be much more progressive.

You guys completely misunderstood my point, and I couldn't have been clearer I want more progressives.

The point was, where a Republican would be elected over a progressive, we're better off with a conservative Democrat who will oppose plutocracy, unlike the Republicans. But fight for progressives as well.

For real? I am not going to be voting for candidates who are "anti-gay". I couldn't respect myself if I betrayed my values. I actually heard the same argument 20 years ago, that Democrats should never approve of gay marriage for electoral reasons. I was on the right side of history, and as with most social issues, Americans ultimately gravitate towards what was once considered a liberal, even radical social position. I mean, I was called a traitor, a terrorist supporter, an Sadam-lover for opposing the Iraq War disaster. Guess where we ended up? I was on the right side of history, and conservatives are ducking for cover on the Iraq War issue - even trying to claim they were against the war (like Trump does).

I don't think Democrats are losing because of guns. I don't even know that "pro-gun" means, that is just a slogan that has no definitive meeting. I am pretty sure you can be pro-hunting and pro-hunter, without being pro-military grade automatic weapon.

The electoral battleground is being waged on issues of racial resentment, xenophobia, nationalism, economic anxiety, and perceived white male grievance. Gay marriage and AK-47s assault rifles are, in reality, only a blip on the radar compared to those more existential issues.

Democrats are not losing. Democrats won the popular vote by a lot, and Republicans only grasp onto power because of extreme gerrymandering, the undemocratic electoral college, voter suppression, and the disproportionate power given to rural states. Trump fluked into the White House because of an electoral college fluke.

I am going to wait until the next census in 2020, in which one hopes that some of the extreme Gerrymandering republicans accomplished in 2010, can be undone. I also want to wait to see if the courts put a brake on illegal Republican voter suppression efforts. Stooping to trying to to call myself, and my party anti-gay does not seem wise....or moral.

You're badly misunderstanding.

You don't want an anti-gay person. I don't want an anti-gay person.

NEWS FLASH: there are districts WHO WILL ONLY ELECT AN ANTI-GAY PERSON.

So, fight the fight - I'm with you - to try to get them to change on that.

But in the meantime, you don't get the choice of electing a pro-equality progressive in that district. I wish you did. You don't.

So, INSTEAD OF LETTING ANOTHER REPUBLICAN PLUTOCRAT WIN, RUN AN ANTI-PLUTOCRAT DEMOCRAT WHO CAN WIN, EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE WRONG ON GAY ISSUES.

If you don't, you are helping the Republicans control government and destroy our democracy. And you are wrong.

So you want to stop the Republicans, or don't you? Do you want to advance the progressive agenda over the long term, or don't you?

You guys completely misunderstood my point, and I couldn't have been clearer I want more progressives.

The point was, where a Republican would be elected over a progressive, we're better off with a conservative Democrat who will oppose plutocracy, unlike the Republicans. But fight for progressives as well.

Conservative Democrat?I looked at the calendar, its not 1960:-(

I grok you now. Thanks, Craig. BTW, I remember you well from the old Amazon politics forum. Your wordy and articulate posts were not appreciated there. lol

I know nothing about this individual, I just wanted to correct your incorrect the notion that prostate surgery would and ED would stop someone from having a tryst.

See why she used to be called TOPIC-WHACK? Whenever she shows up with her vendetta hanging out and her stable of geldings on their harnesses, the discussion will be turned to her liking and away from the real adults' conversation.

Gods.... this is like the 4th or 5th thread now that she and Angry Bird EE have tried to derail with their spite and hate.

Move on!

(Not you, them.)

See why she used to be called TOPIC-WHACK? Whenever she shows up with her vendetta hanging out and her stable of geldings on their harnesses, the discussion will be turned to her liking and away from the real adults' conversation.

Gods.... this is like the 4th or 5th thread now that she and Angry Bird EE have tried to derail with their spite and hate.

Move on!

(Not you, them.)

She sounds like a poster,I remember at Amazon named Lily?

Back