I'm voting for Trump

So, I want to know, how will he do all these things, like stop the unrest in the streets and the killing of police? Will outlawing protests be a way to end street violence? Where will he get all his money to implement his policies? Will he invade the cities where crime has increased with a militarized police and enforce Marshall Law? He makes a lot of promises, but how does he plan to implement them? Do you think Pence will be good at making foreign policy decisions? There are so many questions about Trump because he is very short on details.

Did you wonder that when Obama made all his promises? Which many were unfulfilled. I bet you didn't. :)

That wasn't my question, PeontheFuckingRacistliberalCocksuckingPussy; but I can see why my question scares you and you need your safe place. :D

I can see you intend to stonewall some one who isn't on the inside with your prison slang.
And you people wonder why you have a hard time readjusting to normal society.

I can see you intend to stonewall some one who isn't on the inside with your prison slang.
And you people wonder why you have a hard time readjusting to normal society.

That wasn't my question, PeontheFuckingRacistliberalCocksuckingPussy; but I can see why my question scares you and you need your safe place. :D

Yep, he believes he is the answer to finally out an end to the high crime rates of Obama, sorry, Nova, he thinks he is the law and order man, Cheeto Jesus, come to save you!

two available answers.....Clinton, Trump.....why bother denying Trump is the only one who can bring about change......

Back