I'm voting for Trump

Interesting observation.

And what was the verdict from JPP's conservatives on Trump's speech? And what do you predict it will be for Hillary's speech and the Democrat convention?

I don't know what the "verdict" is. I personally didn't like it on many fronts. Too long for one. Repetitive for another.

I didn't hear conservatism. I heard big government.

I have been and remain a Cruz supporter. I would have loved to have supported Rubio bit his gang of eight bullshit finished him.

Lastly, while I didn't appreciate Trumps speech I can see how many have. The democrat party has turned its back on white middle class America. That is a fact.

All this hand wringing is laughable as if you guys don't remember Obama's rhetoric during 2008 and "how horrible you guys thought things were"

So you will forgive me if I don't share your teeth gnashing

I don't know what the "verdict" is. I personally didn't like it on many fronts. Too long for one. Repetitive for another.

I didn't hear conservatism. I heard big government.

I have been and remain a Cruz supporter. I would have loved to have supported Rubio bit his gang of eight bullshit finished him.

Lastly, while I didn't appreciate Trumps speech I can see how many have. The democrat party has turned its back on white middle class America. That is a fact.

All this hand wringing is laughable as if you guys don't remember Obama's rhetoric during 2008 and "how horrible you guys thought things were"

So you will forgive me if I don't share your teeth gnashing

2008?

You mean when the economy was in a freefall?

The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon, and I mean very soon, will come to an end. Beginning on January 20th of 2017, safety will be restored," he promised to rousing cheers from the party stalwarts.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...s-speaks-rnc-article-1.2720937?client=safari#

Try putting your 'one liner' in context with the rest of the speech........

I have a message to every last person threatening the peace on our streets and the safety of our police: When I take the oath of office next year, I will restore law and order to our country.

To make life safe in America, we must also address the growing threats from outside the country.

We are going to build a great border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities.

..the day I take the oath of office, Americans will finally wake up in a country where the laws of the United States are enforced.

Nah, that's just your take, he is going to bring about law and order in the USA, but he doesn't say how! I want to know how, because that may be very scary!
uh huh. using the English language is my "take" -while the absurd critique "he's going to end all crime" is a perfectly reasonable "take".:rolleyes:

I want to know also.. law and order isn't scary -abuse of police powers are.

as if you guys don't remember Obama's rhetoric during 2008 and "how horrible you guys thought things were"

as I recall there was a dangerous unnecessary war, a horrible prison down in Cuba and a criminally negligent budget deficit of $5 trillion.......all of which he hoped to change......

I know. Shocking that this crew didn't like his speech. Of course these same people said last year at this time that Trump wouldn't be on that stage.

Do you think they will be listening to Crooked Hillary's speech with the same scrutiny? Doubt it. Will Trump win? Don't know. Can he? Definitely.

Will I vote for Trump? No

I am still voting for Ted Cruz.

So you think Cruz will win?

I am shocked to learn that liberals on JPP didn't like Trumps speech. Shocked I say. I can probably predict next week too. JPP libs will call it the best democrat convention ever and is a mark of Crooked Hillarys leadership. They will go on to say her speech is "Lincolnesque" and the best speech since Obama

BAZINGA

You hit the nail right on the head.

Next week our JPP liberals will be signing Hillary's praise to the rafters and proclaiming her the second coming of Christ; but it really boils down to the FACT that she has a vagina and they want to be able to say they had a had in trying to elect the first woman President, no matter what.

So you think Cruz will win?

Not a chance. But I don't vote for who I think can win. I vote my conscience and based on principle. I abandoned the GOP years ago when I realized we had little in common.

When Trump hit the scene I thought he had promise but as I listen he is very empty.

If I voted based on who I think could win there would be an argument for voting for Crooked Hillary as I think she can win.

There were many things that Trump said last night that disturbed me as a believer in small government.

While I loved her presentation, many things Ivanka said troubled me.

I committed to voting for Cruz and I am sticking with it. I would love to want to vote for Trump but I just can't.

Not a chance. But I don't vote for who I think can win. I vote my conscience and based on principle. I abandoned the GOP years ago when I realized we had little in common.

When Trump hit the scene I thought he had promise but as I listen he is very empty.

If I voted based on who I think could win there would be an argument for voting for Crooked Hillary as I think she can win.

There were many things that Trump said last night that disturbed me as a believer in small government.

While I loved her presentation, many things Ivanka said troubled me.

I committed to voting for Cruz and I am sticking with it. I would love to want to vote for Trump but I just can't.

Just asking for future references.

I have a message to every last person threatening the peace on our streets and the safety of our police: When I take the oath of office next year, I will restore law and order to our country.

To make life safe in America, we must also address the growing threats from outside the country.

We are going to build a great border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities.

..the day I take the oath of office, Americans will finally wake up in a country where the laws of the United States are enforced.
Sorry, I don't agree, I think he means he is bringing law and order back to the streets, he talked about high crime statistics and how Obama is to blame. He claimed it will end when he is President.

Yep, he believes he is the answer to finally out an end to the high crime rates of Obama, sorry, Nova, he thinks he is the law and order man, Cheeto Jesus, come to save you!

tweet

Gary Kasparov, former World Chess Champion turned dissident Russian politician, tweeted "
I've heard this sort of speech a lot in the last 15 years and trust me, it doesn't sound any better in Russian
++

mine:

I love Gary -and respect his work in Russia, as well as his chess play. But
for Kasparov to compare Putin's oligarchical nationalism to Trump' s populist nationalism is myopic by Gary

Back