I'm voting for Trump

I am shocked to learn that liberals on JPP didn't like Trumps speech. Shocked I say. I can probably predict next week too. JPP libs will call it the best democrat convention ever and is a mark of Crooked Hillarys leadership. They will go on to say her speech is "Lincolnesque" and the best speech since Obama

I am shocked to learn that liberals on JPP didn't like Trumps speech. Shocked I say. I can probably predict next week too. JPP libs will call it the best democrat convention ever and is a mark of Crooked Hillarys leadership. They will go on to say her speech is "Lincolnesque" and the best speech since Obama

Interesting observation.

And what was the verdict from JPP's conservatives on Trump's speech? And what do you predict it will be for Hillary's speech and the Democrat convention?

When people do not wave the flag or chant "USA," I know it's a Democratic Party function, not because I think that people necessarily should, but because I see that Democrats are physically incapable.
He failed to thank the military? Isn't that a major sin to Republican's?

This speech wasn't for rana, or christie, or darla, or thing, or jarod. It was for the rust belt.

Facts? Doesn't matter. Yes you heard me right, they don't matter.

Dark?

Maybe... but who said dark doesn't get votes?

Here is the thing that is hard for many to admit or understand that live in the bubble. Trump absolutely, objectively accomplished what he specifically needed to accomplish tonight. The polls from CNN say it all:

jOOCCHJ.jpg

Fm8r0vE.jpg

4dqiCH2.jpg

6ir1hAY.jpg

You guys need to wake up to the fact that there are a lot of pissed off white people in the rust belt, many even former blue collar democrats, and much of this speech was music to their ears.

Does that mean trump will win? Who knows. I am not an idiot to predict an election even four months out, so much can change. But this idea that Trump has zero chance or he's going to get slaughtered by Clinton is just laughably ignorant.

It was for you! A real Trumpeteer!

I am voting for Trump, he has promised to end all the crime and violence!

SuperMan!!!!!!!!!

Talking stupid again.....Trump DID NOT promise to end all crime...he promised to enforce the law....

two completely different things.....

Why do you pinheads mischaracterize what others say over and over....and even sadly, often believe it....

Wrong again. 56% said it made them more likely to vote for him. That is not a "changed vote" and it's not something that needs to be put together with "other numbers" to see if there are "odds" of a net positive.

You people can't read a simple, and close to meaningless flash poll and yet you want to be take seriously> You shouldn't even be permitted to vote. Too stupid.

My aren't we on our high horse today.

Is it close to meaningless because it was good news for Trump lol.

Talking stupid again.....Trump DID NOT promise to end all crime...he promised to enforce the law....

Why do you pinheads mischaracterize what others say over and over....and even sadly, often believe it....

He actually said in his speech that he's going to end crime.

Immediately! I got a robo call this morning, it started, I am going to put people behind bars, I started laughing and the call ended, I really wanted to hear the end of the message!

The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon, and I mean very soon, will come to an end. Beginning on January 20th of 2017, safety will be restored," he promised to rousing cheers from the party stalwarts.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...s-speaks-rnc-article-1.2720937?client=safari#

crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon, and I mean very soon, will come to an end
you Dems cannot do nuance.. (not that Trump can either).. but look at that more carefully.

It's the "affliction" of crime and cop killings/terrorism. not ending ALL crime and violence.
He's calling for "law and order" - by enforcing the law..

Does it all add up? yes and no : but at least get what he's saying..

I can already see how this is gonna go with minimalization to the point of blue skies by the Dems of our problems

The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon — and I mean very soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored.

It's hyperbole, but I heard and then read it and I got that he meant a reduction. But I can certainly see how one could read it another way.

Where is my Trump phone? LOL

you Dems cannot do nuance.. (not that Trump can either).. but look at that more carefully.

It's the "affliction" of crime and cop killings/terrorism. not ending ALL crime and violence.
He's calling for "law and order" - by enforcing the law..

Does it all add up? yes and no : but at least get what he's saying..

I can already see how this is gonna go with minimalization to the point of blue skies by the Dems of our problems

Nah, that's just your take, he is going to bring about law and order in the USA, but he doesn't say how! I want to know how, because that may be very scary!

The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon — and I mean very soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored.

It's hyperbole, but I heard and then read it and I got that he meant a reduction. But I can certainly see how one could read it another way.

Where is my Trump phone? LOL

I don't really see the qualifier there, even if I try to hairsplit.

So, he's just talking about completely eradicating domestic crime?

Back