In Memoriam - Dixie, Iconic Poster and original p.com crew, passed away 1/22/2018

It repeats forever because it's not precise. It seems to me you don't understand what infinite means. I'm done with this topic. RIP, Dixie. You were too young to go. Godspeed

You fucking retards probably think PI is a precise number also. Or the golden ratio...Another precise number, right? Fucking idiot Trumpers

You fucking retards probably think PI is a precise number also. Or the golden ratio...Another precise number, right? Fucking idiot Trumpers

The difference is that 0.333... is a rational number namely 1/3, whereasπ=3.1415926535897932384626433832795... is irrational.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damo, you need to save this thread.

Dixie would be so proud that his memorial thread restarted the 1/3 debate.

Indeed. I can't believe some people are still taking the "impossible to divide a candy bar into equal thirds" stance. (If any of y'all remember that is actually what he said, that one of the pieces would be infinitesimally larger than the others because 1/3 isn't decimally expressed and since it couldn't be precisely annotated decimally it didn't exist).

Indeed. I can't believe some people are still taking the "impossible to divide a candy bar into equal thirds" stance. (If any of y'all remember that is actually what he said, that one of the pieces would be infinitesimally larger than the others because 1/3 isn't decimally expressed and since it couldn't be precisely annotated decimally it didn't exist).
But we're only talking about theoretical constraints, not actual dimensions. This is not even worth it.., I'm done. This site has gotten so lame anyway. I won't miss it. later assholes

But we're only talking about theoretical constraints, not actual dimensions. This is not even worth it.., I'm done. This site has gotten so lame anyway. I won't miss it. later assholes

Somebody seems to be taking this too seriously.

You said you were "done" before in post 104, yet here you are again repeating the same lame bullshit...

Back