Investigations into the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections

Rudy recanted, "2000" Mules producers recanted, and Fox recanted. Check their defamation lawsuits.

You can prove some of the accusations false yourself with a little research. Find one county with more votes than registered voters. Trump claimed no president had ever won both Ohio and Florida and lost the presidency--check Richard Nixon.

Find one dead person who voted who was dead BEFORE the vote.

So far, none of the accusations have been proven true.

You get a mail in ballot a few weeks before the election. It is possible someone sent a ballot in and died. It is also likely that the old person voted for Daffy Donald. Several people were found to have voted a dead spouse's mail-in ballot. Almost everyone was a Trump vote. There was not enough to be meaningful.

You get a mail in ballot a few weeks before the election. It is possible someone sent a ballot in and died. It is also likely that the old person voted for Daffy Donald. Several people were found to have voted a dead spouse's mail-in ballot. Almost everyone was a Trump vote. There was not enough to be meaningful.

You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, or by blaming it on Republicans, Sock.

There were many videos of actual violence (not mere protest chanting). None of those captured on video as perpetrating violence were ever prosecuted; they were instead paid for their service. Again, all those convicted were entirely peaceful, which is what earned them their convictions.

All crazy conspiracy theories by MAGA supporters who will obviously believe anything and never both to verify anything.

All crazy conspiracy theories by MAGA supporters who will obviously believe anything and never both to verify anything.
As usual, leftists have no rebuttals, no relevant, cohereht responses, no critical reasoning, and no independent thought. All you have is what all leftists ever have, regurgitations that you were ordered to believe and to preach.

I feel sorry for you. You are a slave, and you want everyone else to be a slave as well so you aren't the only one. You would have been better off being scammed by crypto. At least that only empties your wallet.

Wait, let me guess, you are required to believe in Global Warming as well, am I right? Of course you are. You are only allowed to preach that which has been officially authorized by your slave-masters.

As usual, leftists have no rebuttals, no relevant, cohereht responses, no critical reasoning, and no independent thought. All you have is what all leftists ever have, regurgitations that you were ordered to believe and to preach.

I feel sorry for you. You are a slave, and you want everyone else to be a slave as well so you aren't the only one. You would have been better off being scammed by crypto. At least that only empties your wallet.

Wait, let me guess, you are required to believe in Global Warming as well, am I right? Of course you are. You are only allowed to preach that which has been officially authorized by your slave-masters.

I'm not a slave enough to believe in some of the crazy lies you have believed:
--Obama was born in Africa
--Trump won the popular vote in 2016 but for the illegal alien votes
--January 6 rioters were (Democrats/federal agents, etc.) in disguise
--Trump won the 2020 election except for election fraud
--It didn't rain on Trump's Inauguration Day
--The head of the Boy Scouts called Trump to tell him his speech at the Jamboree was the greatest ever made to them
--Trump didn't know about the payoff to Stormy Daniels

I'm not a slave enough to believe in some of the crazy lies you have believed
You don't know what I have believed. Obviously your slave-masters have ordered to believe these things about me.

Nobody knows where Obama was born. Wherever it was, though, they don't hand out birth certificates.

In 2016, Trump won the electoral vote. In 2020, Trump won by a landslide.

Well, as long as you are specifying "rioters" then yes, the rioters were DNC operatives.

This isn't my belief so much as it is my observation.

I attended Trump's inauguration.

Required by your slave masters.
Nope. There was nobody taking attendance. But there were "chanters" chanting "Climate Change is real! Climate Change is real! Climate Change is real! ..." When they weren't chanting, I got to talk to them (my family rolled their eyes). Just as I imagined, every single one of them was scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent. I mentioned to them that if Climate Change were actually real, it wouldn't occur to them to chant that Climate Change is real. I mentioned that they don't chant "Fluid Dynamics is real! Fluid Dynamics is real!..." because it is. Only hoaxes are sold as somehow being real. They looked around at each other in a rather awkward silence and then pivoted to the standard claims of "itz thettled thienth!" Since all the people in my area were Trump supporters (surprise, surprise), many decided to help me out a bit by hecking the chanters ... who were really annoying when they were chanting. Then a procession of women came through all wearing vagina hats. I decided to fuck with them so, one by one, I'd get their attention and tell them individually "Hey, your hat's vagina is upside-down." All except for two removed their hats and examined them, at which point I said "See, that part is supposed to be on top"

The chanters and the vagina-hats were required to be there. I was not.

Obviously that points to a lot of ballots with only Biden circled because they were pressed for time after realizing Trump won by a landslide and Democrats didn't have enough ballots pre-cheated.

That is so stupid. They took the time to create fake ballots. They had the time to mark only Biden. Are you saying that makes sense to you? That was a Sydney Powell idea that is as crazy as she is. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/presidential-election-2020-conspiracy-theories-debunked/

I'm not a slave enough to believe in some of the crazy lies you have believed:
Spoken like a slave.
Unknown.
The President is not elected by popular vote, Sock.
True.
There was no 2020 election because of election fraud by Democrats.
It did. Why are you concerned with this??
--The head of the Boy Scouts called Trump to tell him his speech at the Jamboree was the greatest ever made to them
Why are you concerned with an opinion like this???
--Trump didn't know about the payoff to Stormy Daniels
Unknown.

You're a slave, Sock. You are a hopeless member of the Church of Hate.

That is so stupid. They took the time to create fake ballots. They had the time to mark only Biden. Are you saying that makes sense to you?
Yes it makes sense, it was recorded on video, it was testified in sworn affidavits, and it happened after hours with no election observers present. Yes, it was stupid of the Democrats to do it. You've been caught at it.

That was a Sydney Powell idea that is as crazy as she is.
Not a Sydney Powell idea. You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Sock.

That is so stupid.
Surprise, surprise, no rebuttal.

They took the time to create fake ballots.
Truckloads of them. Read the affidavits from the truckers who had to carry them across state lines. Who ships pre-filled ballots to other states? Hmmmmm?

They had the time to mark only Biden.
They had to get hundreds of thousands loaded onto trucks to be distributed to other states.

Are you saying that makes sense to you?
Does it make sense for election stealers to do what works?

I see that you are desperate to delude yourself. You haven't read any of the sworn affidavits, have you? You don't dare, do you?

It did not disappear. It never existed and many of those who made the accusations have recanted their claims.

You cannot make the evidence just disappear, Sock. I've already shown some of it to you and others. You cannot make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear either.

You cannot make the evidence just disappear, Sock. I've already shown some of it to you and others. You cannot make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear either.

Their judgment did not disappear--they admitted they lied. Rudy, Fox News, producers of 2000 Mules

Their judgment did not disappear--they admitted they lied. Rudy, Fox News, producers of 2000 Mules

Fox paid almost a billion for lying about the Dominion machines. The rightys here can just keep telling the same lies and adding new ones for free. So they do.

You cannot make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear, Sock. You can't make that evidence just disappear either. I am not talking about FOX news (which is owned by Democrats) or any movie. I have already shown you and others some of the evidence.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Fox paid almost a billion for lying about the Dominion machines. The rightys here can just keep telling the same lies and adding new ones for free. So they do.

FOX is owned and operated by Democrats, Sock.
Dominion machines are not secure. That is no lie. The 'result' can be manipulated through a network or by physical access. This has already been demonstrated.
Smartmatic machines are not secure. That is no lie. The 'result' can be manipulated through a network or by physical access. This has already been demonstrated.

Whether it actually happened or to what degree is unknown.

This is not part of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats, but it certainly adds a potential path for it.

Back