Investigations into the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections

FOX is owned and operated by Democrats, Sock.
Dominion machines are not secure. That is no lie. The 'result' can be manipulated through a network or by physical access. This has already been demonstrated.
Smartmatic machines are not secure. That is no lie. The 'result' can be manipulated through a network or by physical access. This has already been demonstrated.

Whether it actually happened or to what degree is unknown.

This is not part of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats, but it certainly adds a potential path for it.

The Murdoch’s are Democrats now?

“pigeon’s” post get more ludicrous by the day

Fox paid almost a billion for lying about the Dominion machines. The rightys here can just keep telling the same lies and adding new ones for free. So they do.

Whenever there is a big controversy such as this (based on accusations) on side eventually is found to have little evidence and its support tends to decline.

You cannot make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear, Sock. You can't make that evidence just disappear either. I am not talking about FOX news (which is owned by Democrats) or any movie. I have already shown you and others some of the evidence.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

You have shown us no evidence. You just repeat RQAA. I am still waiting for you to name one county with more votes than registered voters. If you can't support that one simple claim the other wild accusations are even weaker. The claim about the women counting votes in Atlanta who were cheating has already been recanted by Rudy who admitted he was lying.

Which Democrats own Fox? I'm surprised they are such big Trump supporters.

Whenever there is a big controversy such as this (based on accusations) on side eventually is found to have little evidence and its support tends to decline.

Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines can be easily hacked through either physical access or through the network, Sock. It has already been demonstrated. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

You have shown us no evidence.
Blatant lie. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
You just repeat RQAA.
Because you keep mindlessly repeating the question over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
I am still waiting for you to name one county with more votes than registered voters.
Why? I never said there was.
If you can't support that one simple claim the other wild accusations are even weaker.
I have made no 'wild accusations'. I have presented some of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats to you already. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Democrats STILL continue election fraud, causing several 2022 elections to fault as well.
The claim about the women counting votes in Atlanta who were cheating has already been recanted by Rudy who admitted he was lying.
What is this 'claim' you are talking about?
Which Democrats own Fox?
The Murdochs. They are liberals (effectively like Democrats).
I'm surprised they are such big Trump supporters.
They aren't.

Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines can be easily hacked through either physical access or through the network, Sock. It has already been demonstrated. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

The demonstrations were debunked. Even those claiming they could be hacked admitted they found no evidence of actual cheating.

Which Democrats own Fox News?

I am still waiting for you to name one county with more votes than registered voters.
How about two? Venezuela and Iran.

The claim about the women counting votes in Atlanta who were cheating has already been recanted by Rudy who admitted he was lying.
The claim about women counting votes in Atlanta who were cheating being recanted by Rudy admitting that he was lying was recanted by the women who admitted they were cheating.

Which Democrats own Fox?
Which Murdochs aren't RINOs?

I'm surprised they are such big Trump supporters.
They're not. They support Trump as much as CNN does.

RQAA. Stop mindlessly asking the same question, Sock. It's already been answered.

Nope. RQAA is not an answer. It is what you use when you know there is no truth to your claim but you pretend you provided an answer.

It is not mindlessly asking the same question when you claim something was election fraud but have no evidence to support it.

Fox paid almost a billion for lying about the Dominion machines.
The Fox News judgement was a sham. Fox news turned Marxist in 2017 under new management that, as part of an overarching hoax, billed itself as being "even more conservative than before" however the process was immediate to remove all conservative voices, to become anti-Trump 24/7, and to become a clone of CNN.

The lawsuit was an agreement brokered by the DNC whereby Fox News would "admit" to "lying" and would pay a record judgement... and Fox News would not only get all their money back (check their financials) but would establish a plausible "fair election" narrative.

Fox News was the single biggest purveyor of the good news that they lost the court case for having "lied" about the elections being stolen (via rigged machines). Fox News could not otherwise have lost if they weren't intentionally trying to lose, and no other news outlet that presented the identical reporting was even sued, for that reason.

Have you not noticed that conservatives have abandoned Fox News?

Nope. RQAA is not an answer. It is what you use when you know there is no truth to your claim but you pretend you provided an answer.

It is not mindlessly asking the same question when you claim something was election fraud but have no evidence to support it.

RQAA. Stop mindless asking the same question over and over and over and over and over, Sock.

My apologies. In my haste, I misread. I don't remember which ones specifically.

I can't think of any.

A lot of counties have more voters registered than people that live in that county, but I can't think of any county that had more votes than registered voters. Some of these counties are being more aggressive in purging their records now.

RQAA. Stop mindless asking the same question over and over and over and over and over, Sock.

Then give us the answer. It only requires typing one word. You would spend much less time typing the name of one county than typing "RQAA. Stop mindless asking the same question over and over and over and over and over, Sock."

We both know the reason is that there is no such county. Apparently, none of the other election fraud conspiracy posters know it either or they could help you out.

Who is my sock?

Then give us the answer. It only requires typing one word. You would spend much less time typing the name of one county than typing "RQAA. Stop mindless asking the same question over and over and over and over and over, Sock."

We both know the reason is that there is no such county. Apparently, none of the other election fraud conspiracy posters know it either or they could help you out.

Who is my sock?

RQAA. RQAA.

Back