Investigations into the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections

There does not have to be one. What they listen to and read says there was. That is all they need.

You would think they would research something for themselves. But, if Trump or the right-wing sources (Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, Newsmax, Fox) report it they believe it. There is tendency to believe anything that is a conspiracy theory that the government is behind.

Some studies claim those who believe in conspiracy theories have a higher level of dopamine.

You would think they would research something for themselves. But, if Trump or the right-wing sources (Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, Newsmax, Fox) report it they believe it. There is tendency to believe anything that is a conspiracy theory that the government is behind.

Some studies claim those who believe in conspiracy theories have a higher level of dopamine.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy, Sock. It is no theory.

Anything from Gateway Pundit is not creditable journalism.

Far more credible than anything from the NY Times or Washington Post.

As far as accusations about Dominion Fox News already admitted on air in different programs by different hosts that it has no evidence all the lies it reported are true and had to pay hundreds of millions for defamation.

Funny, the Marxist democrat party made the same claims against Dominion (then called Diebold) in 2004.

https://www.wired.com/2004/09/activists-find-more-e-vote-flaws/

I know, it's only bad when Americans (Republicans) do it - when you of the radical left were claiming the machines were changing votes it was good and pure.

Rudy also admitted his accusation about the woman and her daughter cheated while counting ballots in Atlanta was a lie and paid a defamation judgment. The deSousa production 2000 Mules also admitted they had no evidence the accusations they made were true.

That wipes out almost all the accusations made by the election fraud supporters.

Hardly - and D'Sousa said no such thing.

Funny, the Marxist democrat party made the same claims against Dominion (then called Diebold) in 2004.

And it had no validity then and most Democrats did not believe or try to use it as an excuse for losing. They accepted their loss and did not play the victim card.

Dominion acquired Diebold.

I already know you have difficulty reading and understanding English, Sock.

When you say stuff like "there was no 2020 election" and "it was Democrats who rioted January 6" I understand what you are saying but doubt that you really believe that. If you do, you seem to be crazy.

When you say stuff like "there was no 2020 election" and "it was Democrats who rioted January 6" I understand what you are saying but doubt that you really believe that. If you do, you seem to be crazy.

Insulting people gets you nowhere, Sock. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Back