Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11

Care to admit you were wrong about us not fighting Iraqis?

LOL

Admit he was wrong? LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

If simple math can't do it, logic surely won't.

We're dealing with an ego that would rather people die than admit a mistake.

Ignoring me won't make you less wrong, Dix.

If you're not going to admit that you were wrong about fighting Iraqis, then admit when you said that I've never proven you wrong you were lying.

Show me the quote where Ahmadinejad says Israel is to be "wiped off the map". Mind you, not from the Limbaugh Letter, or Hannity, but from pipsqueak himself.

Show me.

I do not speak Farsi like you do, so you will have to settle for a translation.

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth". Below is the link.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/iran_president.php

The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference.

Maybe you will like this quote better.

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

What does that mean to you?

I do not speak Farsi like you do, so you will have to settle for a translation.

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth". Below is the link.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/iran_president.php

The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference.

Maybe you will like this quote better.

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

What does that mean to you?

Sounds a lot like he's quoting Khomeni to me. What it means would depend a lot on the next sentence, wouldn't it?

AQ-I has been a numerically small but
operationally major component of the Sunni Arab-led insurgency that frustrated U.S.
efforts to stabilize Iraq. Since mid-2007, in part facilitated by combat conducted by
additional U.S. forces sent to Iraq as part of a “troop surge,” the U.S. military has had
some success exploiting differences between AQ-I and Iraqi Sunni political, tribal,
and insurgent leaders. These successes, which in some cases have resulted in the
virtual expulsion of AQ-I from many of its sanctuaries particularly in Baghdad and
in Anbar Province, have weakened AQ-I “substantially,” according to the April 8-9,
2008 congressional testimony of General David Petraeus, commanding general of
U.S. -led forces in Iraq. However, General Petraeus said that AQ-I still poses a
significant threat, particularly in northern Iraq where battles against it continue.

So, while the numbers are low, it doesn't take that many... 11 alQaeda members attacked and killed over 3,000 Americans on 9/11 in a matter of a few hours. 10% is a lot of foreign fighters, if Hillary had been able to get 10% "foreign fighters" from the Obama camp, we would be talking about what a political 'has-been' he is.

The number is actually dropping because we are focusing on the foreign element, and killing them! There are more and more Iraqi's abandoning this cause and joining the efforts of democracy. Only a pinhead defeatist liberal would try to spin this good news into a debate point.

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth".

Sounds a lot like he's quoting Khomeni to me. What it means would depend a lot on the next sentence, wouldn't it?

It's pretty self explanatory unless you live in a liberal pinhead bubble. First you idiots want to defend and apologize for Saddam, now it's this anti-Semite. What the fuck is the matter with you people?

You said we weren't fighting Iraqis. The vast majority of the people we're fighting ARE Iraqis. This fact is clear. You were wrong. End. Of. Story.

We're fighting Iraqis and Iraq didn't declare war on me.

I don't consider them Iraqi's if they have adopted the ideology of terror. They are part of the terror group who attacked us and declared war on us on 9/11. Whether they hail from Iraq or not, they are backing and supporting the ones responsible for 9/11, and I realize 9/11 didn't effect you personally, so I understand it's not really your fight... yet.

And yes, I know you will focus on the myopic detail here and miss the big picture as always, I am used to that. We are not fighting the nation of Iraq or the Iraqi people, we are fighting along with the Iraqi people, against radical Islamic terrorists who want to kill us all... some of them come from Iraq and some come from elsewhere, but this point is insignificant.

One other point to add... Intelligence included in the report you posted, says that one of the main tactics AQ-I is using, is to downplay the "foreign fighter" aspect and make it appear the insurgency is home-based. On behalf of OBL, he would like to thank you for helping spread that propaganda.

Okay, remember earlier when I told you that you like to go back and claim you said something you didn't? Perfect example.

Okay, remember earlier when I told you that you like to go back and claim you said something you didn't? Perfect example.

Look Pinhead, it is because you have a reading comprehension problem, and everything which is communicated to you in a typed form, has to be broken down to the most microscopic degree and explained, qualified, over-analyzed and then re-explained in the same sentence word by word, in a way which confirms the exact point and meaning intended in the first explanation. If this is not done on every single word used by myself and others whom you can't communicate with, you somehow completely miss what is being said and wander off into this silly and ignorant rampage about how we are "proven wrong" by you, a person with a reading disorder, who didn't comprehend the point being made or the intended use of various words and phrases. When it is explained to you in further detail at a later time, after you have made an ignorant ass of yourself, you accuse us of changing or spinning, and that was never the case, you misunderstood because you are afflicted with this ailment. I feel really sorry for you man, but it's not my problem.

Look Pinhead, it is because you have a reading comprehension problem, and everything which is communicated to you in a typed form, has to be broken down to the most microscopic degree and explained, qualified, over-analyzed and then re-explained in the same sentence word by word, in a way which confirms the exact point and meaning intended in the first explanation. If this is not done on every single word used by myself and others whom you can't communicate with, you somehow completely miss what is being said and wander off into this silly and ignorant rampage about how we are "proven wrong" by you, a person with a reading disorder, who didn't comprehend the point being made or the intended use of various words and phrases. When it is explained to you in further detail at a later time, after you have made an ignorant ass of yourself, you accuse us of changing or spinning, and that was never the case, you misunderstood because you are afflicted with this ailment. I feel really sorry for you man, but it's not my problem.

Is this what you say after roughly 100 ass beatings per thread?

Back