Is it moral to avoid taxes?

Is it immoral to avoid paying taxes?

• I don't pay taxes because I live in Mom's basement and use food stamps.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only losers follow the illegal tax laws, the 16th Amendment was never Ratified!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cops lie to those who they merely suspect at breaking the law, and it is well-documented that the US Government has usurped its authority. If its OK with Johnny Law then its OK with me. :)

Cops lie to those who they merely suspect at breaking the law, and it is well-documented that the US Government has usurped its authority. If its OK with Johnny Law then its OK with me. :)

We are not talking about law. We are talking about morality. When you are dealing with what others want, your morality doesn't waiver. But for a few extra dollars, you somehow decide that lying is acceptable?

It is moral to lie to those who have lied to you. God doesn't require me to fall on my sword. He gives me tools and tactics to thwart my enemy using cunning and deception.

It is moral to lie to those who have lied to you. God doesn't require me to fall on my sword. He gives me tools and tactics to thwart my enemy using cunning and deception.

So you think God only requires you be truthful to those who are truthful??

No, thats not how it works. The rules are for how we behave all the time. If it is immoral to lie, then it is immoral to lie to the IRS, to the cops, to your priest, or to anyone else.

So you think God only requires you be truthful to those who are truthful??

No, thats not how it works. The rules are for how we behave all the time. If it is immoral to lie, then it is immoral to lie to the IRS, to the cops, to your priest, or to anyone else.

You forgot the NAZIs when they come to your house looking for Jews. And you're hiding some.

Actually, that is how it works. Stop being retarded.

Care to offer any proof or evidence?

It seems clear to me that God does not intend for us to put aside our morality and His rules for the sake of convenience or money.

Prov 19:9
9 A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will perish.

Rev 21:8
8 "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

And God told you to apply Sun Tzu's war philosophies as your morality?

But the point that the monk lied to protect someone from being harmed is a far cry from your lying to save yourself a few dollars.

What you are doing is rationalizing it. That you can rationalize your lying and call it moral, yet remain so hard against homosexuality shows the depth of your biases.

Sun Tzu knew morality. It is better to defeat the enemy through deception than outright force.

And you have stated numerous times that this country's morality, and your own morality, came from the Bible. Now you want to use Sun Tzu?

Back