Is it moral to avoid taxes?

Is it immoral to avoid paying taxes?

• I don't pay taxes because I live in Mom's basement and use food stamps.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only losers follow the illegal tax laws, the 16th Amendment was never Ratified!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And since the Constitution recognizes our God-given right to a limited government, we are not breaking God's law by avoiding taxes used to pay for the non-limited portions. :good4u:

But when you sign your tax forms saying you made a certain amount, knowing full well you made more, you are lying. And that is breaking one of God's Commandments.

Is it moral to avoid taxes?

Yes, but only if:

1) you move to another country; or

2) You never use public roads, public schools, grow your own food; and don't use the tax payer-subsidized public commons like public water supplies, electricity grids; and you pledge to rely on home remedies for health care instead of using pharmaceuticals and medical services that in large measure, grows out of taypayer funded research at universities and public labs.

I think it's quite wrong to stereotype paying taxes as something that is "due to society" as being a liberal bias. I'm fairly conservative on economic policies and hold little sympathy for the social welfare state but the fact is. It is a due to society.

Having said that I have made ample use in my life of the public services and infrastructure that is available to me that has given immeasurable levels of quality to my life. Since I enjoy using those services and infrastructure then I do owe my part in paying for them and so do all the citizens who share in the benefits of those services and infrastructure. It is a due. That's not a liberal or conservative view point. That is a fact.

I enjoy use of public education, health services (most hospitals are publically funded), transportation, roads, water, the eletrical grid and other public utilities. I benefit from nationa defence, law enforcement, emergency services, scientific and technological research, etc, etc, etc. These are "a due" because everyone uses them and those who don't want to pay for them but use them are trying to be fee loaders.

What I resent is excessive taxation with out proper representation for the people who have to pay those taxes for services that are not neccessary, specious or disproportionately benefit the prosperous few at the expense of the less well to do or are simply just wasting money.

Last edited:
I think it's quite wrong to stereotype paying taxes as something that is "due to society" as being a liberal bias. I'm fairly conservative on economic policies and hold little sympathy for the social welfare state but the fact is. It is a due to society.

Having said that I have made ample use in my life of the public services and infrastructure that is available to me that has given immeasurable levels of quality to my life. Since I enjoy using those services and infrastructure then I do owe my part in paying for them and so do all the citizens who share in the benefits of those services and infrastructure. It is a due. That's not a liberal or conservative view point. That is a fact.

I enjoy use of public education, health services (most hospitals are publically funded), transportation, roads, water, the eletrical grid and other public utilities. I benefit from nationa defence, law enforcement, emergency services, scientific and technological research, etc, etc, etc. These are "a due" because everyone uses them and those who don't want to pay for them but use them are trying to be fee loaders.

What I resent is excessive taxation with out proper representation for the people who have to pay those taxes for services that are not neccessary, specious or disproportionately benefit the prosperous few at the expense of the less well to do or are simply just wasting money.

Actually. YOu owe society everything. your individuality in an illusion, an artifact of greed.

God doesn't punish us for lying to liars.

God told you this?

Sorry SM, but that is wrong. You are either behaving in a moral manner or you are behaving in an immoral manner. You may wish you could pick and choose, but thats not how it works.

Or telling NAZIs that you don't have any Jews inside when you really do. Oh,,,, Sorry AssHat.

I do not believe in any murder against jews. I didn't support hitler. he was an asshole. I can, however, see their elitism and globalization stupidity and double standards when it comes to america versus israel.

My approach is merely arguing with them about their idiotic ideas and calling them on their bullshit, something most people are too afraid to do.

Asshate has a more PC final solution. What he really thinks, I don't think even he will say.

Robdawg was a bit more forthcoming back on FP with his thread "Can we gas the Jews now?" that is now lost to history...

Last edited:
Asshate has a more PC final solution. What he really thinks, I don't think even he will say.

Robdawg was a bit more forthcoming back on FP with his thread "Can we gas the Jews now?" that is now lost to history...

I will just calmly discuss with them the assholery of their elitism and stupidity of their globalization schemes. I actually believe in the humanity of jews.

Back