Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?

Delusional. And insane. You win when you masturbate to conclusion. Now clean it up.

Well, since you don't have to account for your positions, claims or assertions...I guess you'll never get the answer you seek. See how the other can play the game, as well as you?

.......you'll never see me cite any evidence as far as you're concerned....

.......you'll never see me cite any evidence as far as you're concerned....

Why should today be different from any other day? - Hebrew proverb.

When have you ever? That's the point. You have never backed up any of your viewpoints. So fade into obscurity.

Ha ha ha. What would we, liberals, have to be envious or jealous of you of? I'll wait.

that us non liberals don't need to create a government program to help us solve an issue. that we're more than capable of dealing with problems on our own instead of submitting an application to the government to handle it.

that us non liberals don't need to create a government program to help us solve an issue. that we're more than capable of dealing with problems on our own instead of submitting an application to the government to handle it.

That is so ephemeral and vague. Can you be specific? What issue have conservatives (read: Repubs) solved that requires no government program? I'll wait (for the nonsensical reply)

Are you out of your mind? In poetry, quite often, sentences are ended with a preposition. I'm a poet. Published.

then you should know that poetry is not standard english and/or grammar. otherwise it would be near impossible to write and still maintain it's elegance. proper english, however, is not poetry.

then you should know that poetry is not standard english and/or grammar. otherwise it would be near impossible to write and still maintain it's elegance. proper english, however, is not poetry.

In your hands, perhaps, but not in mine. Who is to tell me when I can't be "poetic" or use literary devices? You? PMP? Really, you're out of your league. Go clean your gun or something.

A gay black man would change the 2nd Amendment. That's like a jew in 1941 advocating for jewish disarmament saying that the germans will protect them. In other words, sheer idiocy.

Having been a victim of gun violence, you should be able to understand where I'm coming from. If not, FU. For many, a gun is a metaphor for a big dick. I bet if we did a size test....the majority of those gun advocates would fall on the "short side". It's Freudian. Look it up.

In your hands, perhaps, but not in mine. Who is to tell me when I can't be "poetic" or use literary devices? You? PMP? Really, you're out of your league. Go clean your gun or something.
you are out of your league until you can realize that the world is more than just black and white. otherwise you're just being plain ignorant.

Having been a victim of gun violence, you should be able to understand where I'm coming from. If not, FU. For many, a gun is a metaphor for a big dick. I bet if we did a size test....the majority of those gun advocates would fall on the "short side". It's Freudian. Look it up.

fyi... Almost all of Freud's theories have been thoroughly abandoned. While he did add to the study of psychology, his theories were often like the first theories in science... based on flawed premises.

That being said, why do you think the founders made it the second amendment? I personally believe that they saw the violence inherent in a system that only allowed the powerful to own weapons. If you think the 1% are "bad" now, imagine if they were the only ones that were able to own and bear arms...

Lastly, being a victim of gun violence made this Buddhist understand the basic premise of defense. When it was just me a gun was not important and defense was not, but now that I have a family their defense is a responsibility that I need to be effectively equipped to take on.

I can understand not wanting to be around guns if one is afraid of them. I cannot understand wanting to deny others their fundamental rights because i'm afraid of what they might do with their rights.

any references to penis size of gun owners is a stupid strawman and makes the person making the claim look cowardly.

you are out of your league until you can realize that the world is more than just black and white. otherwise you're just being plain ignorant.

Excuse me, but you're not in a position to tell me. You have zero credibility and no authority. Move on.

fyi... Almost all of Freud's theories have been thoroughly abandoned. While he did add to the study of psychology, his theories were often like the first theories in science... based on flawed premises.

That being said, why do you think the founders made it the second amendment? I personally believe that they saw the violence inherent in a system that only allowed the powerful to own weapons. If you think the 1% are "bad" now, imagine if they were the only ones that were able to own and bear arms...

Lastly, being a victim of gun violence made this Buddhist understand the basic premise of defense. When it was just me a gun was not important and defense was not, but now that I have a family their defense is a responsibility that I need to be effectively equipped to take on.

Really? That is news to me. Any links? I will never pick up a gun....period. You don't understand.

That was your own quote, queer. :D

Manesh tellula hillilah hiseah (sic) . Translated : Why should today be different from any other day? I learned in back in the 70's from a Jewish girlfriend.

I so love proving you wrong. Still pandering for my attention, I see.

I can understand not wanting to be around guns if one is afraid of them. I cannot understand wanting to deny others their fundamental rights because i'm afraid of what they might do with their rights.

any references to penis size of gun owners is a stupid strawman and makes the person making the claim look cowardly.

Right. Except the truth would be in "the pudding". The level of gun insanity and affinity is directly proportional to penis size. Meaning, more than likely, you're a "short short man".

Back