Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?

Please show links (other than Fox News and Townhall.com) documenting "rape", thuggery, robbery, drunkenness, IV drug use and vandalism.
How do you know that the occupiers aren't among the decent "hard working" Americans who pay their taxes and play by the rules and are simply exercising their right to assembly and protest, as protected by the very Constitution of the United States of America, bitch?
You obviously support the 1 %, who are robbing us blind, not paying their fair share of taxes, and commanding us to eat cake. Fuck you. And them.

Well, gee, I never really thought of it in that light. I see your point. Dumb fuck.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou
it still amazes me that you think they are protesting the right group of people.

Why don't you tell me who they should protest, and why you think Wall Street is above reproach.​

Listen, you may get some of the morons here to believe you...but your ass is grass over there. You violated the TOS, and reposted posts from this forum there, and identified my ID here, refusing to acknowledge that it was borderline criminal, and that you could be sued, for copyright infringement and slander. But whites, like you, never take responsibility for their shit...and seek to blame others, especially a minority for your errors and failings. Mighty funny, the majority of white liberals and a few moderates condemned your actions, as you continue to bitch, whine and moan. I bested you. I owned your ass, and the moderation banned your ass for a week. And you're not even man enough to take it like a man, own your shit, and move on. You're whiney, bitchy, little girl, as I have said, many times before. FU. Now, who's bad?

more lies?......you pretended outrage because your ID was identified.....yet, even though that post had been deleted at your request, you yourself stated your identity for everyone to see the very day I got back......my actions were not "borderline criminal nor could I be sued, certainly not for copyright infringement or slander......you say you "bested me" and "owned my ass"?.......you denied what you had clearly said, I showed you were lying.....true, you manipulated the mods and got me banned for a week......that doesn't make you a winner......that just makes you sad......

as for my ass being grass there it's true I have very few supporters there.......it's why I go there.....on the other hand, in a poll on popularity, you lost a few votes to a banana.......

meanwhile, on a fairly balanced board, your main supporter is a self-admitted troll.......

Last edited:
more lies?......you pretended outrage because your ID was identified.....yet, even though that post had been deleted at your request, you yourself stated your identity for everyone to see the very day I got back......my actions were not "borderline criminal nor could I be sued, certainly not for copyright infringement or slander......you say you "bested me" and "owned my ass"?.......you denied what you had clearly said, I showed you were lying.....true, you manipulated the mods and got me banned for a week......that doesn't make you a winner......that just makes you sad......

as for my ass being grass there it's true I have very few supporters there.......it's why I go there.....on the other hand, in a poll on popularity, you lost a few votes to a banana.......

meanwhile, on a fairly balanced board, your main supporter is a self-admitted troll.......

Idiot. What would be the use of pretending the alias wasn't mine, after you had exposed it? You talk exactly like a crazy person. Once the deed is done, denial is a moot point.
And yes, your actions were criminal, and you may not be sued, but the board owner could be. Hence, it being a "bannable" offense. And I'm not going to continue to point out what you seemingly can't fathom. No mods were manipulated. And I clarified my statement, both, here and there. Few supporters there? The august members of the forum, repeatedly told you that you were the one in error, the fault being your own, which you refuse to accept, and continue to whine about. Then, you come over here, with "spin and denial", seeking support from the riff-raff here, of which you're a part. Why don't you reveal my alias from the other forum here, and see what happens, if you haven't already? I suspect you have...and await the first evidence of my personal information being brought up here. Damocles has already issued a warning against it.
In any event, you have to resort to dirty tricks and subversion in order to make a point. Considerably, less than honorable. You don't respect the rules of engagement. You're a zero. Now what?

Idiot. What would be the use of pretending the alias wasn't mine, after you had exposed it? You talk exactly like a crazy person. Once the deed is done, denial is a moot point.
And yes, your actions were criminal, and you may not be sued, but the board owner could be. Hence, it being a "bannable" offense. And I'm not going to continue to point out what you seemingly can't fathom. No mods were manipulated. And I clarified my statement, both, here and there. Few supporters there? The august members of the forum, repeatedly told you that you were the one in error, the fault being your own, which you refuse to accept, and continue to whine about. Then, you come over here, with "spin and denial", seeking support from the riff-raff here, of which you're a part. Why don't you reveal my alias from the other forum here, and see what happens, if you haven't already? I suspect you have...and await the first evidence of my personal information being brought up here. Damocles has already issued a warning against it.
In any event, you have to resort to dirty tricks and subversion in order to make a point. Considerably, less than honorable. You don't respect the rules of engagement. You're a zero. Now what?

Poor baby. Libs love to dish it out, but whine like dirty diaper babies when they get it back. Pitiful. What the hell do you expect? You think we're all gonna bow and allow you to bully us like you did your poor mother? Nope. Just because you're a confused nasty little twit who is used to stamping his feet and demanding and getting his own way doesn't mean you're gonna be allowed to get away with that infantile queer behavior around here.

I already know your alias. I'll let it out when I'm ready and there is not a damn thing you're gonna do about it.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou
it still amazes me that you think they are protesting the right group of people.

Why don't you tell me who they should protest, and why you think Wall Street is above reproach.​

wall street can't do shit in the market or economy without congress writing the laws. just because wall street has the money to pay off congress, doesn't take the blame from congress. congress is who they should be protesting, not wall street.

Idiot. What would be the use of pretending the alias wasn't mine, after you had exposed it?

you had it deleted......very few people had seen it, there was no record of it.......it bothered you enough that it had been "disclosed" that you got me banned for it, yet you repeated it yourself without batting an eye.......because it was a pretext......

you had it deleted......very few people had seen it, there was no record of it.......it bothered you enough that it had been "disclosed" that you got me banned for it, yet you repeated it yourself without batting an eye.......because it was a pretext......

Bathe in your delusions. I care not. Your reputation is diminished. And that's a reality.

Poor baby. Libs love to dish it out, but whine like dirty diaper babies when they get it back. Pitiful. What the hell do you expect? You think we're all gonna bow and allow you to bully us like you did your poor mother? Nope. Just because you're a confused nasty little twit who is used to stamping his feet and demanding and getting his own way doesn't mean you're gonna be allowed to get away with that infantile queer behavior around here.

I already know your alias. I'll let it out when I'm ready and there is not a damn thing you're gonna do about it.

Can't wait.

(Posted by Return of Dune) You suspect me of too much. I readily admit I support the movement, I report on it here, I defend them in debates, WTF are you talking about?

Is this more of your mysticism?

No, I am not going to call myself an occu-bagger, it doesn't even make sense as a play on words.

It would be inacurate to describe myself as a member, since I have never been to any of the protests, but unlike you two, I understand why they are protesting and agree with their message.

Is part of their "message" raping, thuggery, robbery, drunkenness, IV drug use, vandalism, etc.?

Oh, suuuure. Now you're interested, huh? :nono:

Back