Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?

We have covered this before. I support the 99%.

DUNE DRINKING HIS OWN PISS AT OWS
pee

Which is not the same thing as saying, "Yeah, I'm an occupier." It is carefully worded to avoid associating yourself directly with morons who want Jews driven off the continent, who often say that we must scrap "capitalism", who often say that currency should be "done away"... You "support" them, you aren't "one of them"...

Which is not the same thing as saying, "Yeah, I'm an occupier." It is carefully worded to avoid associating yourself directly with morons who want Jews driven off the continent, who often say that we must scrap "capitalism", who often say that currency should be "done away"... You "support" them, you aren't "one of them"...

You suspect me of too much. I readily admit I support the movement, I report on it here, I defend them in debates, WTF are you talking about?

Is this more of your mysticism?

No, I am not going to call myself an occu-bagger, it doesn't even make sense as a play on words.

It would be inacurate to describe myself as a member, since I have never been to any of the protests, but unlike you two, I understand why they are protesting and agree with their message.

You suspect me of too much. I readily admit I support the movement, I report on it here, I defend them in debates, WTF are you talking about?

Is this more of your mysticism?

No, I am not going to call myself an occu-bagger, it doesn't even make sense as a play on words.

It would be inacurate to describe myself as a member, since I have never been to any of the protests, but unlike you two, I understand why they are protesting and agree with their message.

Is part of their "message" raping, thuggery, robbery, drunkenness, IV drug use, vandalism, etc.?

Why would you support that? What do you hate decent hard working Americans who work and pay their taxes and play by the rules. Why wouldn't you support the 50% who pay taxes instead of miscreants on the streets who are doing nothing constructive in society, but costing the working people millions. Why would you support that?

Is part of their "message" raping, thuggery, robbery, drunkenness, IV drug use, vandalism, etc.?

No, none of that is their message. Their message is that corporations have too much influence over the legislative process.

That congress has been bought by the 1%, and does their bidding, rather than that of those who elected them.

I know this is far over your head Alias, and I don't expect you to understand.

Why don't you post a suggestive picture of a transvestite, or whatever it is that you are good at?

Why would you support that? What do you hate decent hard working Americans who work and pay their taxes and play by the rules. Why wouldn't you support the 50% who pay taxes instead of miscreants on the streets who are doing nothing constructive in society, but costing the working people millions. Why would you support that?

53%... Be accurate or they'll try to use minute inaccuracies as reason to call you "liar" while pretending that they somehow "win"...

I am the 53%. The TEA Partiers should carry signs that say that...

No, none of that is their message. Their message is that corporations have too much influence over the legislative process.

That congress has been bought by the 1%, and does their bidding, rather than that of those who elected them.

I know this is far over your head Alias, and I don't expect you to understand.

Why don't you post a suggestive picture of a transvestite, or whatever it is that you are good at?
it still amazes me that you think they are protesting the right group of people.

53%... Be accurate or they'll try to use minute inaccuracies as reason to call you "liar" while pretending that they somehow "win"...

Exactly. This 99% vs 1% bullshit is not going to work. People are tired of being manipulated.

DUNE DRINKING HIS OWN PISS AT OWS
pee

Uh, why do you post pictures of anonymous people and then claim that they are forum members, when everybody knows they are not?
It makes you look like the juvenile imbecile that you are. It's a nanny nanny boo boo.....and you're supposed to be a grown man. WTF is wrong with you?

Please show links (other than Fox News and Townhall.com) documenting "rape", thuggery, robbery, drunkenness, IV drug use and vandalism.
How do you know that the occupiers aren't among the decent "hard working" Americans who pay their taxes and play by the rules and are simply exercising their right to assembly and protest, as protected by the very Constitution of the United States of America, bitch?
You obviously support the 1 %, who are robbing us blind, not paying their fair share of taxes, and commanding us to eat cake. Fuck you. And them.

If you to be acurate, you would have had to say income taxes.

Back