Is There Any Federal Department/Agency that you trust in US government?

CanadianKid

I cant think of any....

State/Defense/Transportation/FDA/FAA are all shit...

The USDA is in the pocket of the big meatpackers....

Treasury is Bush's Poodle

Even the CBO is politicized beyond belief...

And dont even get me started with the US Science Board and FEMA...

or the Urban and Development Department....

Frankly I cant think of a non Republican department...

The Judiciary is Bush's biggest bitch by far....

Frankly there is no department in the US government that can be trusted to give a non-partisan viewpoint....

CK

Social security, they just go about their business. Now congress abuses it, but I have heard of not big scandals in the SSI dept.

We are not supposed to just trust any of them, we are supposed to keep our eyes on them and order them to do our bidding.

Or abolish them if they prove untrustworthy.
Or abolish them. Period. Even if they don't prove "untrustworthy". The true measure of compassion would be the measure of those who no longer need the government to "help" them.

Focusing on "government," "departments" or "agencies" is silly. After all, the "government" and the "departments" and "agencies" within the government are all run by people. The real question is whether you trust the people that make up the government, agencies or departments.

For me, sometime yes, sometimes no.

This is just like trusting "corporations." Some are good and some are bad, depending on the people that run them.

Or abolish them. Period. Even if they don't prove "untrustworthy". The true measure of compassion would be the measure of those who no longer need the government to "help" them.

ROTFLMAO
That’s right, let’s abolish the FDA and the FAA (both mentioned in the original post).
Can you guys run on that, please?

ROTFLMAO
That’s right, let’s abolish the FDA and the FAA (both mentioned in the original post).

It must be something about living around only liberals that gives you the mistaken opinion that most Americans are deeply in love with governmental bureaucracies.

Yep darla, after all we have seen how well we can trust our industry to guarantee the safety of our food and drug supply :rolleyes:

It must be something about living around only liberals that gives you the mistaken opinion that most Americans are deeply in love with governmental bureaucracies.

LOL about 1/3 of us sure do because about 1/3 of us work for the govt in one form or another.

oops forgot dix was back....

Yep darla, after all we have seen how well we can trust our industry to guarantee the safety of our food and drug supply :rolleyes:

The idea is so laughably stupid and moonbatish, that I wouldn’t waste my time arguing it.

File it under this: Never Gonna Happen My Friend.

Then walk away, chucking to yourself as you shake your head.

ROTFLMAO
The Libertarians do. I already know that I am not mainstream. That doesn't negate my opinion, nor my belief that the more we rely on the government the less we are as individuals.

Back