Is There Any Federal Department/Agency that you trust in US government?

... a democratic government is the tool of the people.

Well, it should be, but too many people abdicate their own responsibilities and leave everything to the government. Then they're surprised when the gov't. seems to have mushroomed out of control.

The only way to ensure that government really does represent you is to remain involved and aware.

Please, stop repeating what others have already posted and quit limiting your mind. I can speak of abstract right and wrong while pragmatically voting for something I believe in "more" than another, the "lesser of two evils".

So, either expand your mind and enter something more abstract, or stay out of the conversation that you can't comprehend.

Damo, I'm not on here 24 hours a day, and I don't have time to read entire threads when I'm busy.

I didn't realize there was a rule to read all ninety posts in a thread before responding.

Please, stop repeating what others have already posted and quit limiting your mind. I can speak of abstract right and wrong while pragmatically voting for something I believe in "more" than another, the "lesser of two evils".

So, either expand your mind and enter something more abstract, or stay out of the conversation that you can't comprehend.

I think you expect too much from Gumby.... he is a parrot... nothing more.... well, maybe a leg-humping parrot.

I think one of the reasons I am so fond of usc, is how freaking crazy he makes people like you and cawacko. I’ve known cawacko for years before either of us started posting here, and I have never, ever, seen him get as aggravated as Usc makes him. I laugh my ass off over it. And it’s totally obvious that usc does it on purpose, that’s what is even funnier.

I could easily say the same about Jollie and liberals, but I don't.

I just prefer a more elevated discourse than those kinds of posters provide.

I don't think US is stupid... I think he simply likes playing the part of an ass.

Hence his one liners. Upon the rare occasion you get him to actually debate an issue, he will give thoughtful responses and support intelligent positions. The problem is he does that in about 1 out of every 1000 of his posts.

I wish I were here for those 1's.

g*d d*mmit, now I just fell into that trap Darla loves.

Damo, I'm not on here 24 hours a day, and I don't have time to read entire threads when I'm busy.

I didn't realize there was a rule to read all ninety posts in a thread before responding.
How about.. oh.. taking in consideration some of our past. You don't need to read every post, but you don't have to keep repeating this inanity when I begin to talk about what I believe rather than party platforms.

Haha only if uscit is stopped too.

I know you're friends with him so I won't try to get you to insult him or agree, but there should be some sort of test that blocks people who are on the USC-Battleborne-Jollie level of intelligence from ever casting a ballot.

Stupidity destroys democracy.

and I repeat. Kiss my ass!

Equating me with Jollie and BB is just beyond reason.
Keep it up and I will put you on the Moveon mailing list.

Last edited:
Back