It Begins: Journalists start admitting Trump-Russia conspiracy was a fabricated lie

post number?

"There is no country in the world in which everything can be provided for by laws, or in which political institutions can prove a substitute for common sense and public morality."

- Democracy in America." Alexis de Tocqueville

I’m not sure, but I know many successful people have learning disabilities that they have overcome to obtain success. I think Evince has done well in her life.

Are you an advocate for illiteracy? I wasn't referring to people with learning disabilities. Those folks who persevere and succeed are to be admired. I don't believe illiteracy to be an aspiration goal.

I’m not sure, but I know many successful people have learning disabilities that they have overcome to obtain success. I think Evince has done well in her life.

I type for shit and spell for shit

when in college I would merely go back and correct everything before I handed it in

this is a fucking chat site

russo bot holes can be programmed with proper unfailing language

anyone who insists on PERFECT ion that subject on a fucking chat site are bot hole diversion tactics and a cover for their unhuman perfect in such an area.

its also designed to SCARE away people who are not as educated as the elites are.

imperfections are a proof of life here

this guy cant ever discuss Alexis de Tocqueville

which he quoted

Alexis de Tocqueville is a talking point given right wing posters to make them feel and appear smart and educated

when you ask for more depth they cant give it

this one is a russo bot hole for sure

at least I gave a link to facts in our discussion

you have done pretty much nothing but insult people and stroke you tiny rancid little EGO

You threw out the first "stupid," Cletus. I merely responded in kind. If you expect civility, be civil.

Are you an advocate for illiteracy? I wasn't referring to people with learning disabilities. Those folks who persevere and succeed are to be admired. I don't believe illiteracy to be an aspiration goal.
I believe you are inferring things I never posted.

CIVILITY

I strive to be civil. Civil discourse is the goal

But when the words, stupid, ignorant, uneducated, Hitler, Nazi, Fascist etc. are tossed my way, I respond in kind.

Back