It's not just lack of God in schools

I keep hearing people say the problem is, we have taken God out of the schools, that's why we have tragedies like CT. I can't agree with this, because it wouldn't have mattered if these children had been praying and reading bibles, the monster who killed them would have still done what he did. This wasn't about a lack of God in schools.

This was about a lack of God everywhere in society, and our culture of bashing and trashing God at every turn, and those who believe in God. It's about a whole generation, maybe two, who have been raised up with no God and no moral upbringing. Surrounded by misfits and miscreants who think it's "COOL" to bash and trash God and religious people.

At the same time, these same degenerates want to legalize all drugs! Knock down all laws based on morality! No, we can't lock people away against their will anymore, that's forbidden now! Forget trying to do that, it's not going to happen, so we have all these mentally unstable people running around with no moral guidance and no sense of decent moral value, and certainly, no religious or "Godly" guidance in their lives. It's the "IN" thing now, for young people to run around making fun of God, making fun of people who believe in God, and constantly attacking morality. THAT is the culture, THAT is the world we find ourselves in... the kind of world where a 20-year-old doesn't think a thing in the world about killing innocent kindergartners.

My grade school friend who had God in his school, God in his idealic family life, went on a killing spree in Kansas shooting 7-11 employees. My other friends daughter, went into a farm house pistol whipped a couple and stole their car, she went to parochial school, too, has wonderful caring God worshipping parents, but she is mentally ill and when she goes off her meds, it doesn't matter how she has been raised or if she believes in God, who speaks with her, by the way when she isn't taking her meds.

Seriously, God in society or schools has nothing to do with mental state of an individual, unless you want to discuss why God created humans in a way in which it allows them to be flawed to the point they commit murder, otherwise, I don't see who worshipping God would have prevented this.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this a relatively small caliber weapon used mostly for killing squirrels and rabbits?

Not a squirrel gun. It was an AR-15 (from what I have read). That is the civilian model of the M16 developed for the military.

The .223 is a relatively small caliber bullet but it is moving very fast. It is too small a caliber to be used for deer hunting, but it is basically the same round used by the US military.

Obviously his mother wasn't a responsible gun owner. There's no such thing.

Are you back to this "There is no such thing as a responsible gun owner" horseshit again??

I am a responsible gun owner. Unless I have them out to use or carry, my firearms are locked in a gun safe or a lockbox.

And no DEATHS either...why'd you leave out that little detail?

Because it's not relevant. The perp decided to cut of ears and fingers instead of stabbing in the heart. They could have been just as dead as the kids in CT, had he wanted them to die. In fact, he could have probably outright killed more kids by stabbing in the heart than kids he actually mutilated in the same time span. It's not about whether they died, it's about the perpetration of madness from someone who is off their rocker. It wouldn't matter if you banned guns AND God, it still would and could happen! You're just a fool, if you don't believe that.

Because it's not relevant. The perp decided to cut of ears and fingers instead of stabbing in the heart. They could have been just as dead as the kids in CT, had he wanted them to die. In fact, he could have probably outright killed more kids by stabbing in the heart than kids he actually mutilated in the same time span. It's not about whether they died, it's about the perpetration of madness from someone who is off their rocker. It wouldn't matter if you banned guns AND God, it still would and could happen! You're just a fool, if you don't believe that.

A gun is a game-changer in a way that a knife will never be. Two able-bodied people can overpower someone w/ a knife - sometimes just one person can. With a gun, the odds are ridiculous in the gunman's favor.

A gun is a game-changer in a way that a knife will never be. Two able-bodied people can overpower someone w/ a knife - sometimes just one person can. With a gun, the odds are ridiculous in the gunman's favor.

A gun also allows someone of small stature or a senior citizen to defend themselves against larger, more able attackers.

I keep hearing people say the problem is, we have taken God out of the schools, that's why we have tragedies like CT. I can't agree with this, because it wouldn't have mattered if these children had been praying and reading bibles, the monster who killed them would have still done what he did. This wasn't about a lack of God in schools.

This was about a lack of God everywhere in society, and our culture of bashing and trashing God at every turn, and those who believe in God. It's about a whole generation, maybe two, who have been raised up with no God and no moral upbringing. Surrounded by misfits and miscreants who think it's "COOL" to bash and trash God and religious people.

At the same time, these same degenerates want to legalize all drugs! Knock down all laws based on morality! No, we can't lock people away against their will anymore, that's forbidden now! Forget trying to do that, it's not going to happen, so we have all these mentally unstable people running around with no moral guidance and no sense of decent moral value, and certainly, no religious or "Godly" guidance in their lives. It's the "IN" thing now, for young people to run around making fun of God, making fun of people who believe in God, and constantly attacking morality. THAT is the culture, THAT is the world we find ourselves in... the kind of world where a 20-year-old doesn't think a thing in the world about killing innocent kindergartners.

Lack of brains in your head.

It's sick that you can't see you're the problem.

How about the Blue States in which this incident occurred fucking figure out how to walk the talk and get guns off the streets, instead of waiting for the Fed to repeal the 2nd Amendment? This goes for Oregon, as well as the Northeast.

huckafuk-moron.jpg

Back