It's Over for Letterman

Someone trying to usurp your self-appointed position and you get upset ?

Don't fret...you're still the pro....

I don't sweat spelling for regulars...

and I still can hit it longer than you ever could. ;)

I played nine the day before yesterday and was only two over.

drool if you must

I don't sweat spelling for regulars...

and I still can hit it longer than you ever could. ;)

I played nine the day before yesterday and was only two over.

drool if you must

5 over on the back this morning....exceptional for me....:clink:
course I'm not a kid like you...

LOL

This is just like the ID crap. You won't believe it until you get in a time machine and travel back in time and deliver him yourself.

I lost my original birth certificate and got it reissued for my passport a couple years back. It's not a huge procedure because the state keeps records of such things and reissues them as needed with the signature of the state official who does such things. OMG That means I could have obtained it fraudulently! I might not be a natural born citizen!!! I'll never be able to prove it because I lost my original! OH NOEZ!

The fact is: overwhelming evidence has been provided to prove Obama was born in Hawaii. People have examined it, the state has certified it, nobody denies it except the looney fringe (Dixie, SM, and friends).

Again, if it is so easy to obtain a replacement of your certificate of live birth, signed by the delivering physician, why hasn't Obama's been produced? Why is it that all we have seen is the certificate from the state, which is not his certificate of live birth? It is a law that this has to be completed for any baby delivered in the US, so where is Obama's? It's a really easy thing to 'prove' if you were legitimately born in the USA.

The fact is, sufficient evidence has not been produced, which is why legal actions were taken, a case filed, and courts accepted them. If everything had been proven beyond any doubt, there would be no court case, no hearing, no issue! It would indeed be over and done, if this were the case. But we know for a fact, people are pursuing legal action on this, which seems odd if everything is legit. Then there is the matter of Sarah Obama, the woman Obama claims is his paternal grandmother. She says she was present for his birth... in Mombasa, Kenya! Now that is really odd, if he were actually born in Hawaii, maybe she didn't realize where she was?

Finally, there is this tid-bit of interesting information. In a comprehensive search of hospital records in Hawaii, no record of Obama's birth exists. Maybe he wasn't born in a hospital, but that is very odd, don't you think?

Oh, I am sure it will work out too! So far, 47,000 people have signed the petition calling for him to be fired. The fact that he has now been forced to issue two apologies, is evidence there is some pressure, because otherwise, he wouldn't have apologized the first time. The fact that this thread is the hottest thread on the board today, is evidence this is not some trivial issue that is going away!

Yes, it is indeed going to work out for me... not for Dave, not for the left!
Wow! 47,000 do you think that is anywhere near the number of people that watch his show? Just so you know you look it up at Neilsen and you will find that it isn't more than about 1% of his monthly audience. Wow I bet 47k has CBS and Letterman shaking in their shoes.

Most of the "birthers" are now on the kick that if Obama was a citizen of Indonesia then when he returned he would have to re-apply for citizenship therefore making him no longer a "natural born" citizen of the US as at that time dual-citizenship was not allowed with Indonesia as it was at war with somebody or another.

Not kidding, it is what they are going for the college records and other things for to see if Obama applied as a foreign citizen...

I find the way they continue fascinating. And still predict that those records will be seen by everybody someday, and it will be ultimately disappointing to all participants.

Lots of grandparents do. The only reason that the controversy is over is that The Chosen One managed to get himself elected. With all that power and Chicago-style machinations he can easily quash a little issue like where he was actually born.

With regards to his leading us into the great depression of the 21st Century, His Highness lied to get all these trillion dollar spending bills passed because he said unemployment would peak at 8% and now its up to 10 and still climbing, He obviously has no real plan, and He has no exit strategy. These are all things that Democrats complained about with Bush and now they are all silent.

*shrug*
look shrugs, that was a newspaper printing of legal notices, if you look above it tells you it was applications for marriage, births and deaths. They were legal notices that the paper carried. ALSO it only gives the name of the parents and what sex the child was, EVERY SINGLE ONE. Lots of loving Grandparents that don't even put the name of their grandchild in the paper. You are truly a fucking dolt.

look shrugs, that was a newspaper printing of legal notices, if you look above it tells you it was applications for marriage, births and deaths. They were legal notices that the paper carried. ALSO it only gives the name of the parents and what sex the child was, EVERY SINGLE ONE. Lots of loving Grandparents that don't even put the name of their grandchild in the paper. You are truly a fucking dolt.

I work for a newspaper of record, we run legal notices all the time, there is no prerequisite for proof of anything published. As long as you pay the fee, you can have anything put in the newspaper. This is the weakest of all the "evidence" supporting Obama's natural citizenry.

As I said, every doctor who has ever delivered a baby in America since the early 1900s, is required by law to complete a certificate of live birth, or what is known as a "long form" birth certificate. What Obama has presented, is a state issued certification of birth, which is not the same thing. Even THAT is considered by some to be a forgery. To date, we do not know the name of the hospital he was born in, or who the attending physician was. Seems like, if Obama wanted this problem to go away, he could have easily given this information, but that hasn't happened.

....And for extra pinhead points.... do you know who originally raised the questions about Obama's place of birth??? I'll give you a hint... she is the Secretary of State now. ;)

Wow! 47,000 do you think that is anywhere near the number of people that watch his show? Just so you know you look it up at Neilsen and you will find that it isn't more than about 1% of his monthly audience. Wow I bet 47k has CBS and Letterman shaking in their shoes.

Oh, I am well aware that 47k is a small fraction of his audience, however, that is a small fraction of the people who were outraged by his little 'joke' and have been vocal about it. These are the hard core people who took the trouble to actually SIGN the petition. BTW, I haven't signed it yet, so that should let you know, there are far more than 47k who are opposed to what Letterman said.

If the number of people upset is so trivial and insignificant, why do you think Letterman has now issued two public apologies and even called the governor to issue a personal apology? It seems to me, he sure is jumping his left-wing liberal ass through a lot of hoops for it to have been something trivial. My guess is, the network and his advertisers have gotten tons of phone calls, emails and letters, and his PR people TOLD him to go out and apologize, and when the first one went over like a lead balloon, they TOLD him to do it again, only more sincerely, and call the governor too, just to be safe! Now, if it wasn't that big a deal, WHY would they be so concerned? Doesn't make sense to me, does it make sense to you?

Oh, I am well aware that 47k is a small fraction of his audience, however, that is a small fraction of the people who were outraged by his little 'joke' and have been vocal about it. These are the hard core people who took the trouble to actually SIGN the petition. BTW, I haven't signed it yet, so that should let you know, there are far more than 47k who are opposed to what Letterman said.

If the number of people upset is so trivial and insignificant, why do you think Letterman has now issued two public apologies and even called the governor to issue a personal apology? It seems to me, he sure is jumping his left-wing liberal ass through a lot of hoops for it to have been something trivial. My guess is, the network and his advertisers have gotten tons of phone calls, emails and letters, and his PR people TOLD him to go out and apologize, and when the first one went over like a lead balloon, they TOLD him to do it again, only more sincerely, and call the governor too, just to be safe! Now, if it wasn't that big a deal, WHY would they be so concerned? Doesn't make sense to me, does it make sense to you?
bottom line: it will blow over in a few weeks and those morons - like you and the governor - who keep bringing it up, will soon be laughed off the soapbox.

Lots of grandparents put legal notices in the paper, and lots of grandparents actually know the name of their grandchild. LOL

I so hope that the republicans nominate Allen Keyes. Talk about a landslide against that form of conservatism. But he could never win the primaries to ever get there.
You must be a racist to think that. But after the Obama created bankruptcy of the US economy and likely nuclear wars in Korea and the Mid-East Americans will need the leadership of a great American like Keyes. *shrug*

Palin paraded her family all over the camapign trail. When you run for top offices your family is a part of that.

Michelle Obama certainly has been. There have been several threads about her here.

Civil discourse? What part of national politics do you think is civil discourse?? And neither side is innocent. Palin stepped into the big leagues. This is nothing new.

So who's Michelle been fucking, besides Barrack??

Back