I't's time to take the car keys away

Translation:
giphy.gif
Did your translator drink the tea putin sent her?
Cock on the brain mental case.

giphy.gif
well when you keep sucking foriegn dictator cock nonstop people notice

Blame your self

Jumping right to the ad hominems? Aren't you the most precious thing ever?

This was about Biden vs Trump driving the car.

So you whine about Ad hominems while engaging in them and never lecture the mental case evince. It's probably because you are a lying, hypocritical shitbag with zero self-awareness. That's a typical trait among low IQ Biden voters. :palm:

It is a fact that was decided by a court that -

Trump is a Rapist!!

No court ever found that Trump was a rapist. Why all the dumb provable lies? Are you that mentally challenged and triggered?

That doesn't answer the question. Everyone that rides a bike has fallen at one time or another. Anyone claiming they haven't is a liar.

flail (flāl)
n.

To wave or swing vigorously; thrash: flailed my arms to get their attention.

To move vigorously or erratically; thrash about: arms flailing helplessly in the water.

To strike or lash out violently

So you whine about Ad hominems while engaging in them and never lecture the mental case evince. It's probably because you are a lying, hypocritical shitbag with zero self-awareness. That's a typical trait among low IQ Biden voters. :palm:

No court ever found that Trump was a rapist. Why all the dumb provable lies? Are you that mentally challenged and triggered?
Indeed.

Not as an adult I haven't. Are you saying since Biden's brain is child like it is OK for him to fall.

Interesting that you think adults never crash their bikes. Do you not live in the real world?
I guess all these athletes must be old and feeble.
o-TOUR-DE-FRANCE-CRASH-900.jpg

Why have we never seen Trump on a bike? Is it because only athletes and people with a good sense of balance that even attempt to ride a bike?

Are you always this pissy? jesus dude take a midol.

Are you always this dishonest and whiny? That was a rhetorical question.

in·fan·tile
(ĭn′fən-tīl′, -tĭl)
adj.

Displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; childish: infantile behavior; an infantile remark.

Back