I't's time to take the car keys away

Former White House doctor made sexual comments, abused alcohol while on duty, watchdog finds​

giphy.gif

Interesting that you think adults never crash their bikes. Do you not live in the real world?
I guess all these athletes must be old and feeble.

Why have we never seen Trump on a bike? Is it because only athletes and people with a good sense of balance that even attempt to ride a bike?

:eyeroll:

dumbass

noun

dumb·ass | \ ˈdəm-ˌas \

: a foolish or stupid person : IDIOT

Interesting that you think adults never crash their bikes. Do you not live in the real world?
I guess all these athletes must be old and feeble.
o-TOUR-DE-FRANCE-CRASH-900.jpg

Why have we never seen Trump on a bike? Is it because only athletes and people with a good sense of balance that even attempt to ride a bike?
Interesting you think of Dementia Joe as a high level competition bike racer. When Joe is more on this level.

flail (flāl)
n.

To wave or swing vigorously; thrash: flailed my arms to get their attention.

To move vigorously or erratically; thrash about: arms flailing helplessly in the water.

To strike or lash out violently
That certainly describes your posts, Poopiehead.

Here... you can flail at this fact -

Trump is a Rapist!!

We can all watch you deny reality. Flail away, Poopiehead.

Trump has not driven for years, Biden does not drive.

We should put up younger candidates.

Facts asshole
Your lies can’t compete

giphy.gif

Sociopath

Sociopathy refers to a pattern of antisocial behaviors and attitudes, including manipulation, deceit, aggression, and a lack of empathy for others. Sociopathy is a non-diagnostic term, and it is not synonymous with "psychopathy," though the overlap leads to frequent confusion. Sociopaths may or may not break the law, but by exploiting and manipulating others, they violate the trust that the human enterprise runs on.

There you go again.
You can't dispute the simple fact that everyone can say.

Trump is a Rapist!!

Why do you hate facts, Poopiehead? Why do you think stating facts makes someone delusional? Is it because you are in a cult?

There you go again looking like a sociopathic, lying moron on steroids. Of course, sociopathic morons on steroids also lack any self awareness.

twit
\ ˈtwit \

1: a silly annoying person : FOOL

giphy.gif

Sociopath

Sociopathy refers to a pattern of antisocial behaviors and attitudes, including manipulation, deceit, aggression, and a lack of empathy for others. Sociopathy is a non-diagnostic term, and it is not synonymous with "psychopathy," though the overlap leads to frequent confusion. Sociopaths may or may not break the law, but by exploiting and manipulating others, they violate the trust that the human enterprise runs on.
Yes, Poopiehead, you could be a sociopath because you do seem to have a lack of empathy for Trump's rape victims.

We know for a fact that it was found to be true in a court of law that
Trump is a Rapist!!

Back