It's time to talk about Trump's advanced age

It’s time to talk about Donald Trump’s age​

At 78, former President Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in American history. If he wins re-election in November, Trump will end his term just a few months shy of his 83rd birthday, making him two years older than President Joe Biden is now.

In short, Donald Trump has a serious age problem.

Comparing footage from Trump’s 2015 presidential announcement to footage from earlier this year shows that Trump isn’t quite the man he used to be. The former president now routinely confuses names when speaking off the cuff — including the name of his own doctor — and struggled to finish his sentences during a Nashville rally earlier this year. How can the American people be sure Trump’s stumbles aren’t part of a sustained pattern of cognitive decline?

His memory problems are well-documented; the former president doesn’t seem able to recall what he was doing or who he spoke to for most of the day on Jan. 6, 2021. He also regularly forgets who the sitting president is, often confusing Joe Biden and Barack Obama during unscripted remarks. That seems pretty important.

Just a week-ish ago, you were perfectly willing to vote for a currently 81 year old man (with dementia, no less), so don't try to pretend that you all of a sudden give a shit about age.

Stop pretending.

He did not. He has served for 4 years and has had no problems. Biden's stuttering problem spurred gaffes. They bothered me. But running against Trump turned that into nothing. Trump's lies and his lack of ethics and morality were real problems.
Dementia is not a stutter.

It has always been time to talk about an aging
Stop pretending to care about age. Just a week-ish ago, you were willing to vote for an even OLDER man, WITH DEMENTIA (mind you). You can stop with the BS any time now....
fat-man running for president.
So now you're okay with fat shaming??
Especially one who is corrupt and lies like he does. He is guilty of 34 felonies and a corrupt judge helped him escape many more.
Trump has always hidden his physicals and his medical emergencies. We never got the facts of his overall health. We did not get the truth about his serious bout of Covid.
:lies:
Now he is hiding his ear scratch. This time is different. Instead of downplaying his physical problems, he is trying to generate sympathy for his scratched ear by hiding how inconsequential it is.
Continued trivializing of an assassination attempt.

Yes, it's about age but as much as that it's about the vibrancy and vitality of that person.
It's not at all about age. It's only about the person's vitality. Biden clearly has dementia. THAT'S what the real issue is.
We all know two people can be the same age (whatever age that is) and be in very different places physically and mentally.
Precisely, so now you've refuted your own point about it being about age.
The fact that you see Democrats saying they were upset because they felt Biden's inner circle kept his true condition from them (us) tells you all you need to know. Say what you will about Trump but compared to Biden he came across with more energy and vibrancy.
Democrats should start questioning what ELSE is the lying media lying to them about........ and question Kamala, who works directly with Biden, why she also kept up the ruse about Biden's health condition... Obviously Kamala isn't trustworthy.
Now matched against someone younger Trump's (old) age may be exposed and people who didn't question it as much before will start to do so.
I highly doubt it. He could outwork KaMAHla any day of the week.

And you complained about a 77 year old Biden in 2020 and today Trump is older
Nope. I've never had any issue with Biden's age... only with his dementia.

Learn to differentiate between the two and address what I actually say.

I don't care how old Biden is, or Trump is. I only care about their vitality. Trump has high vitality, while Biden has dementia. THAT'S the issue. Stop ignoring it.

I've never once fretted about Biden's age.... just his dementia. THAT'S what the real issue is.
You have remarked about Biden's age dozens of times...many times right here in this thread. So...stop the bullshit.

In any case, the post I was responding to...and which you quoted, was about Joe Biden's age. If you are annoyed that I stuck with the matter before me...tough.

You have serious mental problems. I don't mean it as an insult.
Dude

Your reputation here is not very positive

You attack everyone

You have always attacked the left you claimed to be part of

I have always called you out when I saw it

I don’t come here to feel your approval

I come here to kill fucking lies

No matter who’s mouth they crawl out of

Dude

Your reputation here is not very positive

You attack everyone

You have always attacked the left you claimed to be part of

I have always called you out when I saw it

I don’t come here to feel your approval

I come here to kill fucking lies

No matter who’s mouth they crawl out of
back to ignore. You have serious mental problems.

Back