It's time to talk about Trump's advanced age

No. I mean like the people who are full of shit and can never concede the painfully obvious.
It was painfully obvious that Joe had dementia as early as the primary debates 4 years ago and even more further into his term.
It took that “debate” ( it wasn’t one) that gave you people no option but to admit it. It’s not like it happened overnight.

It was painfully obvious that Joe had dementia as early as the primary debates 4 years ago and even more further into his term.

I am not a doctor...and I cannot say that conclusively. Actually, I have been told that it is a difficult thing to diagnose, but even that, I am not sure of. In any case, it was going to be a contest for the office of president between Joe Biden and Trump...and all I said at the time (and said it often) is that I would vote for the person who would beat Trump.

If Joe Biden does have dementia, it still is my opinion that he would be a much safer bet to be president than Trump.

It took that “debate” ( it wasn’t one) that gave you people no option but to admit it. It’s not like it happened overnight.
Okay, if you say so.

Joe Biden does seem to have some problems. I was willing to overlook those problems if he decided to continue his campaign. As I said above, he was, by far, the preferable candidate to Trump.

BUT you asked me about what I meant...and I told you.

Are we okay?

You are a blessing to our side, gfm...I love you.
No you don't, liar.
So allow me to say once again something I have said several times already:

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
Yes, you've said that MANY times now, but you refuse to THINK about what that MEANS. You just parrot what you are told to parrot.
Indeed he was.
HE WAS THE SHOOTER...
That's what we've been told, yes.
...AND HE WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
Indeed he was.
So...how many more times are you going to allow me an appropriate opportunity to post that?
I don't have any power to "allow" you to do or not do anything. You're free to say whatever you wish to say about the matter, regardless of what I may think about it.
You really should just acknowledge that he (THE SHOOTER) WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
I've already acknowledged that fact numerous times. Will that truth ever soak into your pea-sized brain?
So when are you finally going to do that...to simply acknowledge that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
I've already done so numerous times, and just did so again (see above).
Or are you just going to keep going this way?
The shooter was a registered Republican.

Now, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, exactly? Unfortunately for you, that fact is meaningless because anyone can register to vote under any party affiliation and (in general elections) can vote for any candidate of any party.

For example, a liberal can register as a Republican in order to vote for their preferred candidate in the Republican primary and then vote for the Democrat candidate in the general election.

For another example, someone who WAS a liberal but is NOW a conservative can remain a registered Democrat, choose not to bother with voting in primaries, yet still vote for Republicans come the general elections.

Party registration does NOT mean what you think it means (namely, that one MUST support, and ALWAYS support, the same party that one is registered under). See above examples.

No you don't, liar.

Oh, but I do love you, gfm. You are such a help...I cannot help but love you.

Yes, you've said that MANY times now, but you refuse to THINK about what that MEANS. You just parrot what you are told to parrot.

I have not been told to parrot anything. I am simply taking advantage of some incredibly stupid Trumpsters who are giving me the opportunity to mention that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Indeed he was.

That's what we've been told, yes.

Indeed he was.

I don't have any power to "allow" you to do or not do anything. You're free to say whatever you wish to say about the matter, regardless of what I may think about it.

Keep thinking that way. I thank you for all you have done to allow me to do what I am doing...and to suppose that you are not doing it.

I've already acknowledged that fact numerous times. Will that truth ever soak into your pea-sized brain?

Oh, my brain is much larger than a pea. It allows me to use people like you...an to connive to get people like you to help me.

I've already done so numerous times, and just did so again (see above).

The shooter was a registered Republican.

Yes, indeed...THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
We agree on that...that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Now, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, exactly?

Ummm...it mean that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

I have never said, suggested, or in any other way intimated anything else other than the FACT that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

What else, exactly, does it mean to you?

Unfortunately for you, that fact is meaningless because anyone can register to vote under any party affiliation and (in general elections) can vote for any candidate of any party.

For example, a liberal can register as a Republican in order to vote for their preferred candidate in the Republican primary and then vote for the Democrat candidate in the general election.

For another example, someone who WAS a liberal but is NOW a conservative can remain a registered Democrat, choose not to bother with voting in primaries, yet still vote for Republicans come the general elections.

Party registration does NOT mean what you think it means (namely, that one MUST support, and ALWAYS support, the same party that one is registered under). See above examples.

Okay...and I agree. But what does that have to do with the FACT that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN?

Oh, but I do love you, gfm. You are such a help...I cannot help but love you.

I have not been told to parrot anything. I am simply taking advantage of some incredibly stupid Trumpsters who are giving me the opportunity to mention that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Keep thinking that way. I thank you for all you have done to allow me to do what I am doing...and to suppose that you are not doing it.

Oh, my brain is much larger than a pea. It allows me to use people like you...an to connive to get people like you to help me.

Yes, indeed...THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
We agree on that...that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Ummm...it mean that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

I have never said, suggested, or in any other way intimated anything else other than the FACT that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

What else, exactly, does it mean to you?

Okay...and I agree. But what does that have to do with the FACT that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN?
What does any of that have to do with the fact that a mentally-ill leftist (redundant, I know) was a registered Republican?

What does any of that have to do with the fact that a mentally-ill leftist (redundant, I know) was a registered Republican?
You may not realize it but your post is a smear on mentally ill people. You assume there is a stigma about mental illness and that you are hurling an insult. It is like trying to insult someone because they have cancer or the mumps. You're a very silly person

I don't know. But assholes like you have gone ballistic over the fact that it is a FACT.

So YOU tell us what there is about that fact that causes all the bullshit coming from the asshole contingent.

You may not realize it but your post is a smear on mentally ill people. You assume there is a stigma about mental illness and that you are hurling an insult. It is like trying to insult someone because they have cancer or the mumps. You're a very silly person
More than just silly, for sure. I see that you're a new member. Welcome. You'll find that using perceived, real, or totally made-up mental illness as an insult is huge around here. There are even a couple ppl who pretend to have had careers in health and special ed who use their fake cred as a club to bash others with.

:blah:

I don't know. But assholes like you have gone ballistic over the fact that it is a FACT.

So YOU tell us what there is about that fact that causes all the bullshit coming from the asshole contingent.
Yes, a mentally-ill leftist was a registered Republican.

It’s time to talk about Donald Trump’s age​

At 78, former President Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in American history. If he wins re-election in November, Trump will end his term just a few months shy of his 83rd birthday, making him two years older than President Joe Biden is now.

In short, Donald Trump has a serious age problem.

Comparing footage from Trump’s 2015 presidential announcement to footage from earlier this year shows that Trump isn’t quite the man he used to be. The former president now routinely confuses names when speaking off the cuff — including the name of his own doctor — and struggled to finish his sentences during a Nashville rally earlier this year. How can the American people be sure Trump’s stumbles aren’t part of a sustained pattern of cognitive decline?

His memory problems are well-documented; the former president doesn’t seem able to recall what he was doing or who he spoke to for most of the day on Jan. 6, 2021. He also regularly forgets who the sitting president is, often confusing Joe Biden and Barack Obama during unscripted remarks. That seems pretty important.

His age is less a problem than how twisted a human being he's allowed it to make him.

Yes, a mentally-ill leftist was a registered Republican.
Well, there are so many mentally-ill people MAGA right people who are registered Republicans, it seems almost certain that eventually one from the left would become one also. So you may be correct that the shooter was a leftist.

One thing we know for certain, though, is that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBICAN.

Thanks again, gfm. You have been an unflagging help throughout this discussion.

Well, there are so many mentally-ill people MAGA right people who are registered Republicans, it seems almost certain that eventually one from the left would become one also. So you may be correct that the shooter was a leftist.

One thing we know for certain, though, is that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBICAN.

reach for it......it's your only hope for achieving sanity........if you admit the truth all is lost........

he registered to vote as a Republican....
he registered for a ticket to attend the Trump rally.....
he googled "HOW FAR WAS OSWALD FROM KENNEDY"......

I can see why you think he's a conservative..........

That's weird..... weird... weird... weird... weird... weird... weird...

Whoops, I slipped into the current Demonkkkrat parroting programming for a second..... ;)

That's weird..... weird... weird... weird... weird... weird... weird...

Whoops, I slipped into the current Demonkkkrat parroting programming for a second..... ;)
No problem. Gives me another chance to remind everyone that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Thanks for that.

Back