It's time to talk about Trump's advanced age

I suppose it’s not unreasonable for people to think the vice president would be in the know about the presidents condition. That said, the vice president does not live at the White House and every president and VP have a different relationship. Therefore it’s possible the president could keep the VP at a distance and the VP only interacts with the president during scripted setting scenarios.

Do we really expect the VP is going to call a press conference and announce to the world that she doesn’t think the president is in condition to continue his job and thus should drop out of the race and/or leave the presidency and she should take over? (I’m sure almost any VP would love that outcome but wouldn’t be the one to initiate it.)
But Biden is still continuing his job, right?

Is it established that he is not currently in a condition to continue his job? Personally, I believe he can get to January just fine... Four years from now it would very likely be a totally different story with both Biden and Trump.

I don't watch primary debates.
I don't either, but I read articles about Brandon's performance in the primary debates and watched youtube excerpts which confirmed what I read.I don't either but I watch youtube excerpts and
Dementia is not a stutter.
Correct. There’s a thread on that.

What a Linguist Hears When Biden Speaks​

But Biden is still continuing his job, right?

Is it established that he is not currently in a condition to continue his job? Personally, I believe he can get to January just fine... Four years from now it would very likely be a totally different story with both Biden and Trump.
I haven't followed the argument or who is making it. Doesn’t seem to have any relevance at this point but maybe I’m missing something.

It’s time to talk about Donald Trump’s age​

At 78, former President Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in American history. If he wins re-election in November, Trump will end his term just a few months shy of his 83rd birthday, making him two years older than President Joe Biden is now.

In short, Donald Trump has a serious age problem.

Comparing footage from Trump’s 2015 presidential announcement to footage from earlier this year shows that Trump isn’t quite the man he used to be. The former president now routinely confuses names when speaking off the cuff — including the name of his own doctor — and struggled to finish his sentences during a Nashville rally earlier this year. How can the American people be sure Trump’s stumbles aren’t part of a sustained pattern of cognitive decline?

His memory problems are well-documented; the former president doesn’t seem able to recall what he was doing or who he spoke to for most of the day on Jan. 6, 2021. He also regularly forgets who the sitting president is, often confusing Joe Biden and Barack Obama during unscripted remarks. That seems pretty important.

Every argument Team Trump made against Team Biden will now be thrown back into his face. Every speech flub, every moment of forgetfulness, every walk up or down stairs, etc, etc, etc.

I don't either, but I read articles about Brandon's performance in the primary debates and watched youtube excerpts which confirmed what I read.I don't either but I watch youtube excerpts and

Biden is no longer the nominee. You might as well bitch about Clinton or Obama, Obte.

I don't watch primary debates.

Biden seemed adequate to me in the presidential debates against Trump in 2020, especially compared to Trump's manic performance.

Democrats have convinced Biden to step aside and let someone younger take a stab at it. It's over.

The only issue now is why Republicans aren't asking Trump to stand down, and are in fact eager as ever to suck his cock.
I did. It was as bad as everyone claims. Sick or not, Joe's age was clearly on display. Not that Trump's is any better. 78 is too old to become President.

I don't watch primary debates or watch YouTube excerpts.

Biden has always been a gaffe machine, but what happened at the debate last month was in a different league.

Biden's out, so that topic is over

The only question now is why conservative posters aren't as concerned about the remaining, incoherent elderly man still in the race

I did. It was as bad as everyone claims. Sick or not, Joe's age was clearly on display. Not that Trump's is any better. 78 is too old to become President.
The question I was asked was about the Democratic primary debates in 2020.

I didn't see them, but I doubt they were as alarming as Biden's performance in the debate last months

I don't watch primary debates or watch YouTube excerpts.

Biden has always been a gaffe machine, but what happened at the debate last month was in a different league l.

Biden's out, so that topic is over

The only question now is why conservative posters aren't as concerned about the remaining, incoherent elderly man still in the race
Biden's performance at the debate wasn't related to his stutter or a few gaffes. He was clearly subpar. Regardless if it was due to age, illness or fatigue, it was a disaster for his campaign.

Biden did the right thing by bowing out. Why he waited so long won't be known for a year or two, but clearly the DNC is better off for it as seen by the results.

Agreed, now that the script has been flipped, the MAGAts are backpedaling on their "demented old man" attacks. LOL

The question I was asked was about the Democratic primary debates in 2020.

I didn't see them, but I doubt they were as alarming as Biden's performance in the debate last months
I don't recall them, but, judging by the results, Biden did well. :)

Not totally. He’s still president. A figurehead of course.
Obte, just because Biden determined he couldn't do another four years as President doesn't mean he can't do another six months. If he couldn't, then Harris and Congress should enact the 25th Amendment.

Why aren't the Republicans calling for the 25th Amendment? Because they don't want to give Harris three months as President. Duh! Get a clue, Perry.

So you are claiming you never remarked about Joe Biden's age.
Correct. I've never once made Joe Biden's age an issue... only his dementia.
Here are remarks about Joe Biden's age right here in this thread:
Nope. You didn't list any instances in which I made Joe Biden's age an issue. You have only listed a few of my responses to OTHER PEOPLE who are now pretending that Trump's age is an issue for them, even though they were, a couple weeks ago, perfectly willing to vote for someone who was even older yet (and who has dementia). I'm not making any claims; I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy resulting from the liberal faux "caring about age" position that they're now taking ever since Biden was ORDERED to drop out of the race and they were ORDERED to instead support Commie-la Harris.

Correct. I've never once made Joe Biden's age an issue... only his dementia.

Bullshit.

Each time you mentioned an 81 year old man. Yes, you added "with dementia", but to say you never mentioned his age.

Now I see you are saying you never made it an issue.

BUT YOU DID. Why did YOU mention the 81 year older?

Nope. You didn't list any instances in which I made Joe Biden's age an issue. You have only listed a few of my responses to OTHER PEOPLE who are now pretending that Trump's age is an issue for them, even though they were, a couple weeks ago, perfectly willing to vote for someone who was even older yet (and who has dementia). I'm not making any claims; I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy resulting from the liberal faux "caring about age" position that they're now taking ever since Biden was ORDERED to drop out of the race and they were ORDERED to instead support Commie-la Harris.
You are one of those full of shit people who will never concede what is painfully obvious.

You did mention Joe's age...and that was a part of each of your responses.

But continue to lie to yourself. Doing it in writing and in public is kinda funny in a way.

Bullshit.
Yes, your attempts to project your own issues onto me are indeed bullshit.
Each time you mentioned an 81 year old man. Yes, you added "with dementia", but to say you never mentioned his age.
You are purposely ignoring context. Every time that I made such a response was in response to a libtard who was in a state of faux outrage about Trump being "too old". I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy; I'm not making an assertion of my own. My own assertions have only ever had to do with Biden's dementia. You know this to be true, but libtards can't help themselves when it comes to completely rewriting history and otherwise being dishonest whenever they get caught in a compromising position.
Now I see you are saying you never made it an issue.
I have never once made age an issue. Only Biden's dementia.
BUT YOU DID. Why did YOU mention the 81 year older?
To point out liberal hypocrisy on the "Trump is too old" position that they are suddenly taking (now that Biden was ORDERED to drop out and they were ORDERED to support Commie-la).
You are one of those full of shit people who will never concede what is painfully obvious.
You are the winner of the prestigious projector award. Unfortunately, I don't have the image readily available to place here, so you just get some mini projectors instead. 📽️📽️📽️📽️📽️
You did mention Joe's age...and that was a part of each of your responses.

But continue to lie to yourself. Doing it in writing and in public is kinda funny in a way.
Continued purposeful ignoring of context. See above.

Yes, your attempts to project your own issues onto me are indeed bullshit.

You are purposely ignoring context. Every time that I made such a response was in response to a libtard who was in a state of faux outrage about Trump being "too old". I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy; I'm not making an assertion of my own. My own assertions have only ever had to do with Biden's dementia. You know this to be true, but libtards can't help themselves when it comes to completely rewriting history and otherwise being dishonest whenever they get caught in a compromising position.

I have never once made age an issue. Only Biden's dementia.

To point out liberal hypocrisy on the "Trump is too old" position that they are suddenly taking (now that Biden was ORDERED to drop out and they were ORDERED to support Commie-la).

You are the winner of the prestigious projector award. Unfortunately, I don't have the image readily available to place here, so you just get some mini projectors instead. 📽️📽️📽️📽️📽️

Continued purposeful ignoring of context. See above.
You are a blessing to our side, gfm...I love you.

So allow me to say once again something I have said several times already:

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

He was.

HE WAS THE SHOOTER...

...AND HE WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

So...how many more times are you going to allow me an appropriate opportunity to post that?

You really should just acknowledge that he
(THE SHOOTER) WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

So when are you finally going to do that...to simply acknowledge that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Or are you just going to keep going this way?

Back