jacksonsprat22, banned 7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am creating a new sock account you will never know. It is going to be a NeverTrumper and you will make bestest friends with you and you won't even know it
2e6ebbcd5ef5fb38bc0aea9991b684c7.gif

Well Don is just to tricky & prob off his rocker again...

You have a war to win, battles to fight & libs to slay.......

You don't have time to waste playing games.....

After trump's triumphant victory over the forces of evil you can come back (sock) as the clinton kid & share in the pain & misery.....

Or have you given up already???

Just taking a week off the war??

2e6ebbcd5ef5fb38bc0aea9991b684c7.gif

Well Don is just to tricky & prob off his rocker again...

You have a war to win, battles to fight & libs to slay.......

You don't have time to waste playing games.....

After trump's triumphant victory over the forces of evil you can come back (sock) as the clinton kid & share in the pain & misery.....

Or have you given up already???

Just taking a week off the war??

According to you leftists Biden is going to win 49 states

According to you leftists Biden is going to win 49 states

You forgot to post the link to that post........

You give up??

You look to have your hands full here already, & you know that rumor going around about the size of them.:whome:

lol

Have fun w/ it
Funny-Puppet-Gif.gif

What is your opinion of Damocles editing jacksonsprats posts and 7 day ban? Should jackson be allowed back sooner or do the entire 7 days?

Did you see what Jackson posted?

Personally either they should have been left intact as they usually do with 12b posts that get the author banned, or deleted. Editing just looks dumb.

Did you see what Jackson posted?

Personally either they should have been left intact as they usually do with 12b posts that get the author banned, or deleted. Editing just looks dumb.

No, but I can guess. Owner's judgement call. I'm living rent free here.....more so in the heads of some than others. ;)

My opinion is to highlight a post as a violation and use it as an example of what is over the line. The problem with that is it is also an example for others to whine to the mods regarding similar posts by others.

People have directed a "Go Fuck Yourself" at me since my first day on this forum and it's commonly directed at others....usually by people with mental issues. :)

No, but I can guess. Owner's judgement call. I'm living rent free here.....more so in the heads of some than others. ;)

My opinion is to highlight a post as a violation and use it as an example of what is over the line. The problem with that is it is also an example for others to whine to the mods regarding similar posts by others.

People have directed a "Go Fuck Yourself" at me since my first day on this forum and it's commonly directed at others....usually by people with mental issues. :)

Meh, GFY is just standard troll talk and not to be taken seriously.

You only seem to get "upset" when someone directs insults toward you, your Queen, or your enabler.

Otherwise, you remain silent.

Oh please. Years ago I used to report this kind of stuff and the standard response was "can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen;" "grow up and put on your big girl pants;" "this is a free speech forum:" "if you don't like it use regular ignore, forced ignore or thread ban;" "if people stop responding to these posters they'll stop talking like that;" "don't expect special treatment just because you're a woman;" ad nauseam.

Many people have suggested that it would be a better forum if the more egregious comments weren't allowed but it was for nothing.

Oh please. Years ago I used to report this kind of stuff and the standard response was "can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen;" "grow up and put on your big girl pants;" "this is a free speech forum:" "if you don't like it use regular ignore, forced ignore or thread ban;" "if people stop responding to these posters they'll stop talking like that;" "don't expect special treatment just because you're a woman;" ad nauseam.

Many people have suggested that it would be a better forum if the more egregious comments weren't allowed but it was for nothing.

I know a half a dozen ppl who joined, looked around, and left because of the use of egregious racist and sexist language and insults. You only have to look under the "community" tab and sort by join date to see how many leave in disgust.

It's one thing to have a nice little hidey-hole with your friends and frenemies; quite another to let it sink into a swamp of vulgarity and hate that drives away newcomers, all in some faux worship of "free speech."

I know a half a dozen ppl who joined, looked around, and left because of the use of egregious racist and sexist language and insults. You only have to look under the "community" tab and sort by join date to see how many leave in disgust.

It's one thing to have a nice little hidey-hole with your friends and frenemies; quite another to let it sink into a swamp of vulgarity and hate that drives away newcomers, all in some faux worship of "free speech."

I'd like to know what jackson said to Damo. How could it be worse than being called c*nts, twats, and the subject of Jack's lurid fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back