jacksonsprat22, banned 7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Dr. Legion and others are more entertaining. ;)

I love watching posters getting triggered and angry. Warms my heart.

I wish Desh was around still... She's the one that got the "Grind/Damocles" thing going.

that is very true, Desh was convinced you and Grind were the same. Good times

Well, I wish Dutch well in finding my 10 other socks. He seems very adept at sniffing sock accounts out. You should think about hiring him. Maybe he can help you find Cultsmasher when he comes slinking back in

I thought Jackson was a woman. She called Doris (Phantasmal) a 'Pussy' in a way a woman would use it to disparage another woman. Gender might be an influencing factor here. (?)

Is Phantasmal a real woman or a mentally ill male that thinks he's a woman?

Convince me he deserves a second chance if you want him back before that.

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

Ha-ha!:cool:

Have you reported it at all? Do you think I read every post? I have over 22K unread posts...

I'm more than happy to drop a dime on any asshole. Just point him/her out to me and I'm on my way. :D

2grr5e.jpg

Convince me he deserves a second chance if you want him back before that.

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

WideRepentantAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

At the time when I have seen these types of posts, I have reported them, yes. You can verify with Phantasmal.

I believe you. IMHO, if it reaches that same place as these did I would delete them at the least and if they don't stop would give them some time off. It isn't perma ban stuff, but it is stuff I don't need here.

I believe you. IMHO, if it reaches that same place as these did I would delete them at the least and if they don't stop would give them some time off. It isn't perma ban stuff, but it is stuff I don't need here.

Thank you. Free speech is one thing, abusing your host's house with non-political filth is quite another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back