jacksonsprat22, banned 7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your paranoia is working against you again, son. I never said you violated the rules so take a pill and calm down.

You are free to think you make a difference in people's lives, and no doubt you do...just not in any good ways. How many relatives beg off having to spend time with you? Is that your real problem? You're alone in your little room and "no one wuvs poor widdle Donnie? Awww." That would explain your behavior.

projection is your friend

embrace it

Correct perm ban wasn't mentioned. I can see how it can be read that way.

Still, does anyone expect people like you, Jacksonsprat or Teflon Don to change? Let Jackson back after his 7 day ban. I give it a week before he starts pulling the same shit again....just not against Damocles. ;)

There is no way a 7 day ban could be read as a permanent ban. Why would I change? I am perfectly content with how I post here. Lastly, the question wasn't whether or not to let him back AFTER 7 days you dumb cuck. The question was whether or not to reduce the 7 days.

Your reading comprehension is for shit

I can see how it can be read that way.

That's why I suggested a remedial reading course for you. Maybe you already tried that and failed.

OTOH, your boy prat22 might be cast into the outer darkness eventually under this rule:

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

If that happens, I anticipate much wailing and gnashing of teeth from you.

Maybe in his fantasy land where everywhere lurks a sock account? He really is a paranoid little guy isn't he comrade?
projection is your friend

embrace it
There is no way a 7 day ban could be read as a permanent ban. Why would I change? I am perfectly content with how I post here. Lastly, the question wasn't whether or not to let him back AFTER 7 days you dumb cuck. The question was whether or not to reduce the 7 days.

Your reading comprehension is for shit

You cannot really blame him. I am sure he's doing the best he can under the circumstances, comrade.
That's why I suggested a remedial reading course for you. Maybe you already tried that and failed.

OTOH, your boy prat22 might be cast into the outer darkness eventually under this rule:

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

If that happens, I anticipate much wailing and gnashing of teeth from you.

Jesus you guys are lame. If anyone disagrees with you then you start twittering like schoolgirls.

You brag about living in people's heads then post dozens of posts proving they are living rent free in your heads. LOL

There is no way a 7 day ban could be read as a permanent ban.

It's possible for a mental defective like Dutch to convince themselves that it does, apparently.

Remember, his ilk believes in "dog whistles".

According to leftist fantasy, when GEOTUS denounces white supremacy over and over, he is really sending coded messages of support to hidden hordes of Fascists who stand ready to overpower the Armed Forces and make Trump President-for-life.

You wish that was what it was... Folks nearly constantly tell Trump supporters to go and f*ck themselves on this board, it's absurd to pretend that they don't. They also talk about how often those same people have sex with him in weird and gross fan fic fashion...

It was a bit more than that.

It was.

I wonder how many leftists actually read the forum rules.

Of course, we both know that in order to post here, they acknowledged that they had.

Convince me he deserves a second chance if you want him back before that.

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

tenor.gif

Convince me he deserves a second chance if you want him back before that.

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

Permanently would be my preference. :laugh:

It's possible for a mental defective like Dutch to convince themselves that it does, apparently.

Remember, his ilk believes in "dog whistles".

According to leftist fantasy, when GEOTUS denounces white supremacy over and over, he is really sending coded messages of support to hidden hordes of Fascists who stand ready to overpower the Armed Forces and make Trump President-for-life.

I think we have broken poor Dutch. I have lost track of the number of memes he has created about you and me. Seems like a lot of effort to go to for people you claim to not care about.

But, yes you are correct. I have lost count of the number of times Trump has disavowed white supremacists, KKK, David Duke etc. It will never be enough. For fun Trump should say "white supremacy is an idea"

You say that but obviously it disturbs you that I've pointed out to everyone on the forum only a scum-sucking, low-life mental case would constantly employ an array of sock puppets.

Your homoerotic fantasies are interesting, but the reason remains to the same: I have a strong dislike for liars such as yourself and think mental cases belong in a "home" where they can receive treatment.

Are you swearing that those are the only socks you have? No others?

Those are the Teflon socks I know of. He kind of has to be open about his socks because he can't have his mega ban list or his distinguishing posting traits without being obvious.

Those are the Teflon socks I know of. He kind of has to be open about his socks because he can't have his mega ban list or his distinguishing posting traits without being obvious.

Good points, but while I think Teflon Don shits a little too close to the house, he's not completely stupid. A person of his personality would undoubtedly have socks in his pocket just as he bragged about doing:
ROFLMAO

So I tell you my sock accounts. Even give Mods the OK to verify it and that still isn't good enough for you? OK, since you want to fuck around. I am creating a new sock account you will never know. It is going to be a NeverTrumper and you will make bestest friends with you and you won't even know it

Good points, but while I think Teflon Don shits a little too close to the house, he's not completely stupid. A person of his personality would undoubtedly have socks in his pocket just as he bragged about doing:

Well, you finally got me

You are right. I have 10 other socks that I actively use in addition to the ones that I copped to. Didn't know that did you? I post under numerous names with numerous personalities. Right under your nose. You never even knew.

Let's see if you can guess them.

Well, you finally got me

You are right. I have 10 other socks that I actively use in addition to the ones that I copped to. Didn't know that did you? I post under numerous names with numerous personalities. Right under your nose. You never even knew.

I wish Desh was around still... She's the one that got the "Grind/Damocles" thing going.

Well, you finally got me

Legion is all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back