January 6 ‘was a coup organized by the president’, says Jamie Raskin

anyone who could read had advanced knowledge, you fucking idjit. try and take my voice, fuckstick

Read in the "right" circles. <----see what I did there? LOL

Yes, no doubt all the white supremacist traitor social media sites were talking about the Insurrection. That's how you knew about it and why you bragged about it to me Nov-Dec 2019. Why were you afraid to just come right out and tell everyone on JPP that there'd be a military assault on the Capitol before 1/6?

You predicted it waaay back in 2018 and seemed to be hoping it'd become a reality on 1/6. Were you all dressed out and ready to attack Dallas city hall if the Oath-Breakers had succeeded?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-reasons-we-ll-have-another-domestic-conflict
5 reasons we'll have another domestic conflict

that doesn't make you special........it just puts you in the same category of idiots that a majority of the population sits in
The evidence is stacked against you, you support our government being overthrown. It’s that simple.
Agreed, but the jury is still out if he actually does anything. At best, he might only be a recruiter, not a trainer.

That said, if the Feds connect the dots of a terrorist attack back to him, he has a major legal problem. LOL

Donald Trump attempted a coup on 6 January 2021 as he tried to salvage his doomed presidency, and that will be a central focus of forthcoming public hearings of the special House panel investigating events surrounding the insurrection at the US Capitol, the congressman Jamie Raskin has said.

This was a coup organized by the president against the vice-president and against the Congress in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election,” Raskin said in an interview with the Guardian, Reuters news agency and the Climate One radio program.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...mie-raskin-january-6-committee-capitol-attack

GASP!! RASKIN SAID SO???!!!

TELL HIM TO GIVE HIS "PROOF" TO THE ANTI-TRUMP DOJ OR A GRAND JURY.
:cool: :laugh:

GASP!! RASKIN SAID SO???!!!

TELL HIM TO GIVE HIS "PROOF" TO THE ANTI-TRUMP DOJ OR A GRAND JURY.
:cool: :laugh:

He's a lot calmer and better educated than you are. LOL

My guess is he knows what he's talking about.

https://raskin.house.gov/about
This is Rep. Raskin’s third term serving on the House Judiciary Committee, the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and the Committee on House Administration. This is his second term serving on the Rules Committee and the Coronavirus Select Subcommittee. He was also renamed Chair of the Oversight Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties and Chair of the Rules Subcommittee on Expedited Procedures for the 117th Congress.

Prior to his time in Congress, Raskin was a three-term State Senator in Maryland, where he also served as the Senate Majority Whip. He earned a reputation for building coalitions in Annapolis to deliver a series of landmark legislative accomplishments. He was also a professor of constitutional law at American University’s Washington College of Law for more than 25 years. He authored several books, including the Washington Post best-seller Overruling Democracy: The Supreme Court versus the American People and the highly-acclaimed We the Students: Supreme Court Cases For and About America’s Students, which has sold more than 50,000 copies.

Congressman Raskin is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School.

Trump organized and paid for the insurrection. He will face the music soon.

There was no insurrection. No arms and no organization. Just a mob of unruly fools that took the advice of a sitting senator calling for people to ‘Get Up In The Face Of Some Congresspeople’

In his own words:

“Before I end, that’s my call to action here,” Booker said. “Please don’t just come here today and then go home. Go to the Hill today and get up in the face of some congresspeople.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/25/cory-booker-get-in-congress-face/

So they did....

Back