January 6 ‘was a coup organized by the president’, says Jamie Raskin

There was no insurrection. No arms and no organization. Just a mob of unruly fools that took the advice of a sitting senator <and a sitting President> calling for people to ‘Get Up In The Face Of Some Congresspeople’

In his own words:

“Before I end, that’s my call to action here,” Booker said. “Please don’t just come here today and then go home. Go to the Hill today and get up in the face of some congresspeople.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/25/cory-booker-get-in-congress-face/

So they did....
<Dutch Edit>

Sorry, dude, but the evidence is piling up that there was, indeed, both organization and arms. Sure, the Oath Breaking morons fucked it up, but the organization and weapons were there.

Have any of the white supremacist terrorists plead out? Isn't it all the Qanon idiots and others just swept up on the excitement?

Read in the "right" circles. <----see what I did there? LOL

Yes, no doubt all the white supremacist traitor social media sites were talking about the Insurrection. That's how you knew about it and why you bragged about it to me Nov-Dec 2019. Why were you afraid to just come right out and tell everyone on JPP that there'd be a military assault on the Capitol before 1/6?

You predicted it waaay back in 2018 and seemed to be hoping it'd become a reality on 1/6. Were you all dressed out and ready to attack Dallas city hall if the Oath-Breakers had succeeded?

:tardthoughts:

Back