Jeramiah Wright the Willie Hortin of 2008.

Jarod

Contributor
The North Carolina party is running attack adds illistrating that two of the Democratic canidates for governor have met Jeramiah Wright!

What a discusting thing this issue is. This guy is code for Racism and anyone who has ever met the guy is guilty by association of being a black simpathizer.

Ugh, the gaul of some people.

Hagee just said again that Kartrina was unleashed because of a gay pride parade, and McCain actively sought his endorsement.

But he's a white guy, so he doesn't scare people that much.

Sen. McCain Tells N.C. GOP to Dump Anti-Obama Ad
Sen. John McCain is not happy. But it's not the Democrats who have provoked his ire. It's the North Carolina Republican party.

Earlier today, the party debuted an ad that attacks Sen. Barack Obama about his relationship with Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Marc Ambinder at theAtlantic.com called it "not blunt, not subtle, not terribly creative, and is misleading in that it suggests that Obama was present for the sermon it shows Rev. Wright delivering. ('God damn America!')."

The target of the ad was not just Obama but Democratic gubernatorial candidates Richard Moore and Beverly Perdue because they have endorsed Obama.

See the ad at: http://www.npr.org/blogs/news/2008/04/sen_mccain_tells_nc_gop_to_dum_1.html

Hagee just said again that Kartrina was unleashed because of a gay pride parade, and McCain actively sought his endorsement.

Also, in Republican circles its okay to attack Gay people, just not white people or rich people.

Nor are there going to be non-stop loops of Hagee running on news channels every day.

Sen. John McCain is not happy. But it's not the Democrats who have provoked his ire. It's the North Carolina Republican party.

Earlier today, the party debuted an ad that attacks Sen. Barack Obama about his relationship with Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Marc Ambinder at theAtlantic.com called it "not blunt, not subtle, not terribly creative, and is misleading in that it suggests that Obama was present for the sermon it shows Rev. Wright delivering. ('God damn America!')."

The target of the ad was not just Obama but Democratic gubernatorial candidates Richard Moore and Beverly Perdue because they have endorsed Obama.

See the ad at: http://www.npr.org/blogs/news/2008/04/sen_mccain_tells_nc_gop_to_dum_1.html

The standard-bearer of the Republican Party and its presidential nominee .. can't stop a republican state entity from running an ad?

Doubt it.

Also, in Republican circles its okay to attack Gay people, just not white people or rich people.

You don't know Republicans very well Jarod. Of course you can attack white people, if they are liberal. And of course you can attack rich people, if they are from Hollywood, trial lawyers and/or are liberal.

It's called partisanship.

It's looks like some of the left-leaning folk couldn't wait to get up and post this article this morning. Three times all ready.

Good point, but why does the media run the Wright shit 24/7 but I barely have heard of John Hagee?

It's looks like some of the left-leaning folk couldn't wait to get up and post this article this morning. Three times all ready.
They get their marching orders in their e-mail boxes. They are also told to deny that they get the memos...

Let's hear it folks. All about how much you don't get the e-mail...

Now would be a good time to bring up some slightl-old posts (you know, from about two weeks ago) where Republicans like SF, and this goes for Chap too, were up in arms over the “monster” hildebeast pulling shit like this.

I always said, the silence the second the republicans take over the racist duty, will be deafening. Deafening. Now, we’ll hear about how McCain is “furious” over this. LOL.

It isn't just us talking about it .. and more importantly, it demonstrates why I welcome the republican attack machine.

Bring it on, I say.

We've seen this movie and heard this song before .. and most Americans recognize the penalty this nation has paid for listening to it.

They get their marching orders in their e-mail boxes. They are also told to deny that they get the memos...

I personally heard it on NPR this morning and have been considering it all morning and what the implications are.

Hell its brilliant stragety on the part of the Republicans. THe media has already made Wright the third rail of 2008 politics. Now, just tie as many people to him as you can.

Who cares if its all about racism and fear of black people. It wins votes for your people.

Now would be a good time to bring up some slightl-old posts (you know, from about two weeks ago) where Republicans like SF, and this goes for Chap too, were up in arms over the “monster” hildebeast pulling shit like this.

I always said, the silence the second the republicans take over the racist duty, will be deafening. Deafening. Now, we’ll hear about how McCain is “furious” over this. LOL.
That wouldn't be "silence" then, would it? (Pointing out objections is not "silence").

I do simply state that I'd be hacked. And I would. I can't speak for McCain, other than I saw him condemning the ads, pretty much like Desh said he should.

What I predict will happen is this will hold just long enough to get it back into the news then they'll capitulate to his request...

This kind of stuff is not good at all for the party.

You have some evidence of that. What a baseless allegation. Are you becoming paranoid?

Perhaps you need to spend a few days away from the computer and take the time to visit the real world my brother.

What e-mail?

I don't get news or "marching orders" from e-mails, or talk show hosts.

Oh wait .. sarcasm, right?

That wouldn't be "silence" then, would it? (Pointing out objections is not "silence").

I do simply state that I'd be hacked. And I would. I can't speak for McCain, other than I saw him condemning the ads, pretty much like Desh said he should.

What I predict will happen is this will hold just long enough to get it back into the news then they'll capitulate to his request...

This kind of stuff is not good at all for the party.

Damo you weren’t the one on here calling Clinton all those names for doing what the N Carolina R party is now doing. I said specifically, it was SF and Chap.

You have some evidence of that. What a baseless allegation. Are you becoming paranoid?
LOL.

No, I was playing around a bit. We hear often how we (those of us more right) get our "marching orders". It was turnaround play. I thought it would be obvious.

Seriously though, when every lefty show in the nation starts on saying almost the exact same words, there really is a talking point out there.

Yeah, "furious"

Damo you weren’t the one on here calling Clinton all those names for doing what the N Carolina R party is now doing. I said specifically, it was SF and Chap.
True. But I don't remember SF calling her "names" for this. He just calls her names generally. Heck, I can't read every post though.

Back