Jeramiah Wright the Willie Hortin of 2008.

I hope you are correct.

I am still disapointed in Americans that it worked for so long.

I completely agree with you Damo and it is why I hope they DON'T stop. The ad has been basically denounced by everyone, left right and center. The NC Repub party has refused the RNC and McCain when asked to remove it. It makes the party and their candidate look ineffective and weak and it makes the republicans look nasty. It is really win win for the Dems and the ad is really only going to re-enforce the beliefs of people that weren't going to vote for a dem anyway. SO carry on NC Repub party Viva la Basura Blanca!

Yeah that is what everybody said about the Ford ad. And then Ford lost. That kind of shit is insidious, it gets into people’s minds and plays on both conscious, and I think worse, unconscious bigotry.

They would not be doing it without the party winking.
This is such B.S. people do things that are stupid without the blessing of people in the party all the time.

Again. My prediction is they will capitulate after a time. My hope is sooner rather than later.

This is such B.S. people do things that are stupid without the blessing of people in the party all the time.

Again. My prediction is they will capitulate after a time. My hope is sooner rather than later.

I am not so nieve to belive that Mccain could not stop this if he truely wanted to.

No it’s not bullshit. What’s bullshit is anyone trying to peddle the same story they tried to peddle when the Tennessee R party pulled this same shit on Ford, Ford lost the election, and everyone pretended that the R candidate was highly upset over the ads. The ads were pulled, but they had already become infamous, the damage was done, and the “upset guy” won the election.

Do you take us for such fools that you think we would buy what you’re peddling here? That’s what pisses me off the most. You must think we are sooo stupid. Do you giggle over this?

You cannot unsee what you have seen. You cannot unhear what you have heard. It’s too late. The damage is done. And, that’s part of the plan.

I am not so nieve to belive that he would not have prevented this already if he had wanted to.
I think you are incapable of realizing that control at that level doesn't exist, especially in the R Party, mostly because you want desperately to ignore that the candidate is doing exactly what you would expect of somebody who doesn't want that to happen.

Party officials are capable of stupidity and stubbornness.

I think you are incapable of realizing that control at that level doesn't exist, especially in the R Party, mostly because you want desperately to ignore that the candidate is doing exactly what you would expect of somebody who doesn't want that to happen.

Party officials are capable of stupidity and stubbornness.

I belive that is a nieve position to take. Plus its not like its the Winston-Salem republican party. Its the NORTH CAROLINA Republican party. Not exactly a local orginization.

I belive that is a nieve position to take. Plus its not like its the Winston-Salem republican party. Its the NORTH CAROLINA Republican party. Not exactly a local orginization.

That there is what you call “willful naivety” otherwise known as “maintaining deniability” otherwise known as “a sneaky bastard who likes to pretend everyone is a fool”

Or, as we say in NY, “Dude, sell that horseshit over in Jersey.” Of course, in Jersey they are even nastier, though not nationally recognized as such. And they will say “are you fucking talking to me with that shit?” And then you better run.

And I believe that this is a partisan position to take. Again. Party officials can be stupid without permission, and often are.

Look at the D party and how often they shoot their own feet.

And I believe that this is a partisan position to take. Again. Party officials can be stupid without permission, and often are.

Look at the D party and how often they shoot their own feet.

Show me where the Democratic party has promoted a racist add while the leader of the Democratic party feigned objection?

That there is what you call “willful naivety” otherwise known as “maintaining deniability” otherwise known as “a sneaky bastard who likes to pretend everyone is a fool”

Or, as we say in NY, “Dude, sell that horseshit over in Jersey.” Of course, in Jersey they are even nastier, though not nationally recognized as such. And they will say “are you fucking talking to me with that shit?” And then you better run.

No disrespct LadyT, but F Jersey! (pardon me while run off in a mad sprint)

Show me where the Democratic party has promoted a racist add while the leader of the Democratic party feigned objection?
Right. So, you mean that the only thing they can possibly do that is stupid is exactly this?

Come on, man. Don't be such a hack.

Right. So, you mean that the only thing they can possibly do that is stupid is exactly this?

Come on, man. Don't be such a hack.

No they can do plenty of stupid things. I am not talking about stupid things, I am talking about diabolocal things.

No they can do plenty of stupid things. I am not talking about stupid things, I am talking about diabolocal things.
It doesn't change that stupid can be done even if it is "diabolical".

Believe me, more than just most of the party wants these people to stop quickly, it perpetuates a negative stereotype of the party that we don't want associated with us. That these people are being stubborn doesn't change that this is not a happy moment for the party.

It doesn't change that stupid can be done even if it is "diabolical".

Believe me, more than just most of the party wants these people to stop quickly, it perpetuates a negative stereotype of the party that we don't want associated with us. That these people are being stubborn doesn't change that this is not a happy moment for the party.

You go on beliveing that if it helps, but remember denial aint just a river in Egypt.

You go on beliveing that if it helps, but remember denial aint just a river in Egypt.
Please. Name one "R" on this site, or that you know, that thinks these ads will be good for the party!

It gives this kind of traction to partisan hackery. I hate that it is happening and the RNC does too.

I would say they are hacked that these people didn't think to make a 527 instead of this....

Back