Jeramiah Wright the Willie Hortin of 2008.

Who was the political stratagist who got Clinton elected?
There were four of them named earlier in the thread. Desh, keep up.

The best of them will leave little trace. There will be things like the Buddhist Temple, or Chinese donations, but they won't stick directly to anybody. Deniability isn't just a river... blah, blah.

Please. Name one "R" on this site, or that you know, that thinks these ads will be good for the party!

It gives this kind of traction to partisan hackery. I hate that it is happening and the RNC does too.

I would say they are hacked that these people didn't think to make a 527 instead of this....

So, you think it would be okay had they created a 529? I would have been less honest, thats for sure.

No, but I think that some of the people in leadership would.

I see, so had they been smarter about it, you belive the leadership would have been okay with it.

The only reason they are against it is because they did not create a 529.

I see, so had they been smarter about it, you belive the leadership would have been okay with it.

The only reason they are against it is because they did not create a 529.
Again. jerkish.

If it was a 527 the leadership could not be part of it, including those in NC.

We would be just as upset, but at least it wouldn't be the fricking Party directly.

I think you are being deliberately disingenuous, misrepresenting my meaning willfully to be a jerk today.

Why?

I get sick of this type of crap. I'm not out saying the R Party is perfect, clearly they aren't or these idiots wouldn't head up NC. I am saying that the control you think they have doesn't exist and this is evidence of that.

This does NOT benefit the party as a whole, it is in fact detrimental. If they could they would have stopped them from this before it ever got out.

The North Carolina party is running attack adds illistrating that two of the Democratic canidates for governor have met Jeramiah Wright!

What a discusting thing this issue is. This guy is code for Racism and anyone who has ever met the guy is guilty by association of being a black simpathizer.

Ugh, the gaul of some people.

I think the real point of this whole thread has been missed thus far. Jarod is now equating Wright to a murderer and rapist.

So the title of your thread is not..... "Jeramiah Wright the Willie Horton of 2008"?

Since Willie Horton = murderer/rapist

The title of your thread means "Jeremiah Wright = murderer/rapist.

Why do you hate black people?

:rolleyes:

Do you know about the word assume?

I was listening to Rush Linbaugh at lunch, he seems to belive this is a well orchestrated manover by the McCain camp. He said if its not its the luckiest thing to ever happen to a presidental campaign yet!

There is no assumption. You said he was the Willie Horton of 2008. Did you not?

Why do you hate black people?

:rolleyes:

I did, and you know I ment it in a different way that you are intentionally misconstrueing it. I hope you are making a joke. You are, right?

I was listening to Rush Linbaugh at lunch, he seems to belive this is a well orchestrated manover by the McCain camp. He said if its not its the luckiest thing to ever happen to a presidental campaign yet!

How is it lucky? This same shit backfired on Hillary. It is idiotic and detremental to the Reps. People are tired of stupid shit like this.

The fact that you are listening to Rush pretty much locks down the fact that you are clearly not of sound mind today.

I did, and you know I ment it in a different way that you are intentionally misconstrueing it. I hope you are making a joke. You are, right?

yes.... hence the continuing rolling eyes smiley. You said yesterday you wanted to play the game of "I can be an ass too".... so I was just playing along.

:cool:

Side note... I did ASSUME you meant something else by that, but to be honest I still have not figured out what.

How is it lucky? This same shit backfired on Hillary. It is idiotic and detremental to the Reps. People are tired of stupid shit like this.

The fact that you are listening to Rush pretty much locks down the fact that you are clearly not of sound mind today.

I often listen to him. He is entertaining and although I disagree with him, he understands the political process well, and he understands the right wing.

I am overtired today... Up three times with the kids. The two year old is going through a whining phase.

Back