John Edwards To Appear on Maury Povich

What a disgusting conversation.

I don't think either of the women are "ugly", but this conversation certainly is.

My favorite part is where Damocles says that Edwards "passed the slut around" as if Edwards were just tossing around a football or a passing around a bottle of booze.

Note to Damocles: women are people, not objects.

What a disgusting conversation.

I don't think either of the women are "ugly", but this conversation certainly is.
I'm sorry if talking about recent history of notable Democrats is disgusting to you. However, it is current political news.

While I have no real opinion of Edward's wife, other than I think she's been treated terribly and I hope she heals, dumps the jerk, and finds real riches with somebody who helps to heal her soul.... Well, as for the other one, I cannot figure out how people think women who sleep with other women's husbands are all that attractive.

I'm sorry if talking about recent history of notable Democrats is disgusting to you. However, it is current political news.
While I have no real opinion of Edward's wife, other than I think she's been treated terribly and I hope she heals, dumps the jerk, and finds real riches with somebody who helps to heal her soul.... Well, as for the other one, I cannot figure out how people think women who sleep with other women's husbands are all that attractive.

Don't try and cover up your grossness with this partisan bullshit.

As far as sleeping with other women's husbands, I'm sure Damo, that you stop talking to every man you are friendly with when you find out they're f'ing around.

Get off the high horse, you ain't talking to no teenager.

As far as sleeping with other women's husbands, I'm sure Damo, that you stop talking to every man you are friendly with when you find out they're f'ing around.

You can danged well bet I do. I wouldn't hang with people who do that. Life's too short to have disgusting friends.

Speaking of "high horses", get off the Pedestal, you didn't build it very well.

You can danged well bet I do. I wouldn't hang with people who do that. Life's too short to have disgusting friends.

Speaking of "high horses", get off the Pedestal, you didn't build it very well.

Damo, have you ever noticed how much of your debating tactics consist of "I know you are but what am I?" Unimpressive.

As for your first claim...that's extremely sanctomonious of you. I wonder what you're afraid of, and how long it's going to take to crash on you.

Shoot, I don't even have contact with my brother after his escapades.

Well, to be frank, I'd rather have someone who had an affair as my friend, than someone like you.

In fact, I have several friends who have had affairs. I have zero friends who would disown their sibling for a marital infidelity. I worry about myself, and my own bf, and that's all. My backyard is cool.

watch

This is for you Damo.

Pay special attention to: It's in pardoning that we are pardoned.

You're a young man. You got a long way to go before you can say you never did fall.

Well, to be frank, I'd rather have someone who had an affair as my friend, than someone like you.

In fact, I have several friends who have had affairs. I have zero friends who would disown their sibling for a marital infidelity. I worry about myself, and my own bf, and that's all. My backyard is cool.

So why do you bitch about men treating women like shit? If you have no problem with, then STFU, dumb bitch

I like this one. As a matter of fact, I harrassed my brother for cheating on his wife. He no longer speaks to me and I don't bother to worry about it. I don't know who he is anymore anyway. Enablers like you make me laugh. You don't have the courage to tell people what you think... unless you're a fucking whore too. that would explain it.

M'eh. My backyard is cool too.

As for my "brother", he didn't just play in playgrounds he didn't belong in, he expected me to help him hide his trespass and he tried to convince me to join. It wasn't a comfortable scene, nor one I would ever want to repeat. I see him at family functions and am polite otherwise there is really nothing for us to speak on. His priorities lie differently than mine and his indignation that I refused to participate seems genuine.

You often pretend to know more about me than you possibly can by a few posts on a message board, and go off into odd areas of either purposeful incomprehension, or just assumption.

I believe it was you who so consistently stated how crappy it was that Cindy McCain slept with somebody else's husband. Interesting how the story changes when it is Edwards' paramour.

I didn't "disown" this lady, or trash her professional life, or even say I wouldn't vote for her because of this if she were running for something. I simply stated I find women who sleep with other's husbands less attractive, and I don't really like to hang with guys who expect me to hide their infidelity, or try to get me to do the same.

You on the other hand decided it was time to judge me as terribly as you could, because you desperately want to think I am somehow "evil".

As for what you seem to think of others who sleep with other people's husbands....

Exactly. Rich white women whose fathers left them multi-million dollar fortunes, are allowed to walk around with their tits hanging out while they fuck married men and steal them from their crippled wives.

M'eh. My backyard is cool too.

As for my "brother", he didn't just play in playgrounds he didn't belong in, he expected me to help him hide his trespass and he tried to convince me to join. It wasn't a comfortable scene, nor one I would ever want to repeat. I see him at family functions and am polite otherwise there is really nothing for us to speak on. His priorities lie differently than mine and his indignation that I refused to participate seems genuine.

You often pretend to know more about me than you possibly can by a few posts on a message board, and go off into odd areas of either purposeful incomprehension, or just assumption.

I believe it was you who so consistently stated how crappy it was that Cindy McCain slept with somebody else's husband. Interesting how the story changes when it is Edwards' paramour.

I didn't "disown" this lady, or trash her professional life, or even say I wouldn't vote for her because of this if she were running for something. I simply stated I find women who sleep with other's husbands less attractive, and I don't really like to hang with guys who expect me to hide their infidelity, or try to get me to do the same.

You on the other hand decided it was time to judge me as terribly as you could, because you desperately want to think I am somehow "evil".

As for what you seem to think of others who sleep with other people's husbands....

Which is all OK -- as long as a Republican is doing it. My point exactly, as you well know.

The fact is, we haven't heard a squeak from the right about runaround John and his overpainted wife, nor will we. Because they thrive on hypocrisy.

As for you, what you said on this thread about passing the slut around, was disgusting, and if you can't take someone pointing that out, be more careful of your phrasing.

You're very over-dramatic. Nobody here knows anything about another, other than what they post. Nor does anyone "pretend" to know more, by responding to what the person in question does post. I'm sorry that you are so careless with your words that you made yourself look like an uptight, holier-than-thou, prick, a fact that you obviously now reconize and are thus backpeddling furiously. Made particularly obvious by how you seem to have "forgotten" that you said you wouldn't speak to any of your friends who "f'd around" either, because life is too short for disgusting people. Now , the story changes. But it's all your problem, not mine. Something you never reconize.

Last edited:
"As far as sleeping with other women's husbands, I'm sure Damo, that you stop talking to every man you are friendly with when you find out they're f'ing around."

"You can danged well bet I do. I wouldn't hang with people who do that. Life's too short to have disgusting friends."

This exchange seems pretty clear. But now, it's that the evildoers are trying to get Damo to partake in illicit pussy too. OMG! Thank God our hero is strong enough to wag his finger and say "none for me thank you".

Damo, you are turning into such a liar. Not a thread goes by where you don't change your story midway and start your dramatic bullshit.

Get fucked man, I'm really tired of your shit.

Which is all OK -- as long as a Republican is doing it. My point exactly, as you well know.

And here you seem to make it clear that the hypocrisy trends both ways.

The fact is, we haven't heard a squeak from the right about runaround John and his overpainted wife, nor will we. Because they thrive on hypocrisy.

As for you, what you said on this thread about passing the slut around, was disgusting, and if you can't take someone pointing that out, be more careful of your phrasing.

It was supposed to be disgusting. I find people who sleep around, like Newt and Edwards, on women who are dying even more deplorable than normal. I can't pretend that I don't.

You're very over-dramatic. Nobody here knows anything about another, other than what they post. Nor does anyone "pretend" to know more, by responding to what the person in question does post. I'm sorry that you are so careless with your words that you made yourself look like an uptight, holier-than-thou, prick, a fact that you obviously now reconize and are thus backpeddling furiously. Made particularly obvious by how you seem to have "forgotten" that you said you wouldn't speak to any of your friends who "f'd around" either, because life is too short for disgusting people. Now , the story changes. But it's all your problem, not mine. Something you never reconize.

No, men who sleep around on their wives are pretty disgusting. Those of my "friends" who do such a thing and let me know about it either expect me to help hide it with them, or to ignore my own conscience. Life is too short for that.

Whatever Damo. Nobody really cares what your personal code of conduct is, and how much you enforce it on others. I know I don't. And I've seen people like you fall before. I always say one word "wait".

But that's your shit, who cares?

The point is, you will do anything to deflect attention from your stupid initial comment, and that's what you always do, and it always turns out the same; 100 posts about nothing.

Continue, but since this is really nothing more than masturbation, do it alone.

Back