Juicy details or?

Because banning him made me feel better about my tiny penis. The same reason everyone is banned.

we usually only make announcements for permas, unless prompted.

dude... after just getting off a ban semi-recently decided it would be a good idea to flat out call someone a pedophile. No dancing around, no cryptic messages, just straight out called someone it.

I dont know why people keep insist on doing this shit. We don't fucking want it on JPP. It's not a hard rule to follow, or something tough to interpret where anybody can fuck up.

Anyone that does that stuff knows what they are doing, so it's kinda hard to have sympathy

99% of the users on here don't have this problem.

I don't know what the solution is though... cause people aren't stopping.

dude... after just getting off a ban semi-recently decided it would be a good idea to flat out call someone a pedophile. No dancing around, no cryptic messages, just straight out called someone it.

I dont know why people keep insist on doing this shit. We don't fucking want it on JPP. It's not a hard rule to follow, or something tough to interpret where anybody can fuck up.

Anyone that does that stuff knows what they are doing, so it's kinda hard to have sympathy

You say 99% which implies that there are at least 100 active users on here!!

You mean like 007 did here earlier?

Originally Posted by 007 Howie wants to have sex with children. You say nothing about that, but attack those with boring sex lives?

Odd isnt it?

The solution is simple. Perma ban anyone who calls someone a pedophile. It isn't hard. If that is the line in the sand. If everyone knows that they will only get a two week suspension, they know they have 1 get out of jail free card.

Unlike me, some here lack critical self awareness skills and think that they are immune.

My case in point. I know that I can say "nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger" here until my little hearts content. But, I don't. Know why? Because

a) despite all of the noise, I am not a racist (but we aren't here to debate that)
b) I know it gives the mods heartburn when the whiny bitches like Darla and Howey go screaming and stomping their feet. So why give the mods a hassle. This is the first forum I have been on where it is pretty much carte blanche. Why fuck with that over a stupid word that's only meant to fire up the libs?

Those who continue to call others pedophiles even though they know it is forbidden obviously don't give two shits. Perma ban their ass. Start with Topspin.

Seeing as how ILA's the only person on this forum who's gotten away with calling someone a pedophile he may have a point.

Back