Kamalama Ding Dong is tanking the markets

Best answer?- GO ASK THE TRUMPTARDS THAT ARE INVESTING IN TRUTH SOCIAL.

As soon as that stock is available to Donnie, he will cash in, crash the stock, creating a run on the stock until it is worthless, and leave everyone else hung out to dry!

Can I help you with anything else?
You could, but that would involve you turning off your computer for a month or so.

Silly, things were awful, people dying right and left. People attacking the Capital. Lots of death from Covid. Biden fixed it.
Joe made it worse...he fixed nothing...I do hear insulin is less expensive, so that's good...
Nothing else is affordable...
You've got kids...think of them, not how much you hate President Trump.
Time for school to start...brace yourself... ;)

Don is an idiot. Corporations who pay no taxes pumped their share prices via buy backs. Now investors are simply grabbing profits.

Great buying opportunity for those of us who have been waiting for this 'correction'.
Yes, Corporate executives, who are given millions of dollars of company stock annual according to their employment arrangements, wait right up until the eve of their company's stock buying window period, and sell all their stock, crashing it. The employees make their annual commitment to the stock, and that is when they use that same money from their cash-in, and buy back their stock at like 1/2 or 1/3rd the price- doubling and tripling their money overnight!

But, as long as there is no law against it, that is how Corporate America works.

When I used to work for Texas Instruments, I watched our CEO, CFO'S and COO's do this every year for many years.

Joe made it worse...he fixed nothing...I do hear insulin is less expensive, so that's good...
You are daft. Biden set up a national system to get the people vaccinated.
Inflation is a product of the Putin/Trump war on Ukraine. It took a lot of oil off the market. The Israeli war which Netanyaoo is expanding also cuts the oil supply.
If you drive an ICE, buckle up.

You could, but that would involve you turning off your computer for a month or so.
I know you don't like what I have to say around here- Because you do not like the truth- You don't like the facts- you do not like explanations- Because It doesn't play into your malevolent narratives that you work so diligently and relentlessly to build here every day.

I get it! I actually expect you to not like me- because I know who and what you are!

You've given us plenty of examples for years- to know who and what you are!

Last edited:
You are daft. Biden set up a national system to get the people vaccinated.
Inflation is a product of the Putin/Trump war on Ukraine. It took a lot of oil off the market. The Israeli war which Netanyaoo is expanding also cuts the oil supply.
If you drive an ICE, buckle up.
And? The Buck stops with Joe...right? I always buckle up...it's the law...click it or ticket...;)

That you were better off with no food on the shelves?
There was food on the shelves....I do believe baby formula was hard to come by, but communities worked together to help out...
Now, it's there but not affordable...
So which situation was worse... There are more requests for food, clothing, school supplies, etc tcetcetcetcetc these days that then...

We were all much better off when
Trump was president...
It's the worst it's been in quite some time, the damage done by Joe's years or one failure after another...
That's crystal clear...
NO we ALL were NOT better off when Trump was President.
His GREAT TAX CUT cost my 1500 more a year.
and over the last 2 years my income has gone up about 25 %
have a nice day

Kamala had nothing to do with the market crash. Presidents have almost no impact on the markets. A political candidate has absolutely none.
Berkshire dumped a huge pile of stock in the last 2 days. They seem to have changed positions on AI and America wresting the processors business from Taiwan. They also dropped about 390 million shares of Apple stock.
no that is only if they are a REPUBLICAN President or Candidate IF they are Dem it IS all their fault
have a nice day

And now the shelves are full, but people can't afford to buy what they need...;)
The problems of sometimes empty shelves were more easiy resolved...
That is where you are wrong. Someone is buying it, and as long as enough people are buying it- THEY DO NOT INTEND TO LOWER THEIR PRICES- in fact come back next week and you find they have raised their prices.

People are hooked on sugar- It's like a drug, as it is craved by most of us who naturally have a sweet tooth just like a bear raiding a bee hive. But notice that anything with sugar in it are some of the most expensive items on the shelf.

So, I have made a commitment to boycott by refusing to buy sweets for a while as I am not really into them anyway like some people are.

Price meets demand- it's like a formula that never fails, it just always works, and you can depend on it working just like Gravity.

If you ever want to see Beef prices come down, start or join a Consumer Group and help convince people to boycott Beef and Beef by products.

You know Pork, Chicken, and Fish are great alternatives to Beef. I have learned to use the alternatives, and don't buy Beef right now. If the prices come back down to earth, I will probably start consuming it again. But not until.

Last edited:
Why brace myself, I good with school starting.

We did back to school shopping over the weekend.

The West is driving for WW3, the American Empire is in collapse, and it looks like the global sovereign debt ponzi scheme might be collapsing as well.

This is just getting started.

Kamala had nothing to do with the market crash. Presidents have almost no impact on the markets. A political candidate has absolutely none.
Berkshire dumped a huge pile of stock in the last 2 days. They seem to have changed positions on AI and America wresting the processors business from Taiwan. They also dropped about 390 million shares of Apple stock.
Pump and dump, as it were. Market is up almost 400 right now. Investors are now taking advantage of bargain basement prices.

There was food on the shelves....I do believe baby formula was hard to come by, but communities worked together to help out...
Now, it's there but not affordable...
So which situation was worse... There are more requests for food, clothing, school supplies, etc tcetcetcetcetc these days that then...
Why isn't it affordable?

Why isn't it affordable?
I have not launched an investigation but lack of competition and high regulation compliance costs is what I have heard....the government actively works to keep new manufacturers out....almost certainly getting paid off by current manufacturers.

Reactions: TOP
Back