Kamalama Ding Dong is tanking the markets

Hahahaha, ok. Im not the one who is running the second Kamala got replaced with Joe.
Why do you think that the truth is denial?

Trump agreed to debate Biden at CNN.

Now he wants to debate Heels Up Harris at FOX.

Fair's fair. He never agreed to debate her at ABC.

Reactions: TOP
You'll notice that the only people here who refuse to accept another poster's career are the ones who aren't...or weren't....very successful at any of theirs...;) That's
A tale as old as time around here...lol;)

You'll notice that the only people here who refuse to accept another poster's career are the ones who aren't...or weren't....very successful at any of theirs...;) That's
Indeed, TOP…indeed.

They are half-wits who do not matter.

Why is this even I topic? I don't care what you supposedly did for work. Seems to be a priority for people who attempt to doxx people on the internet.

Note, that this is an online debate site where people use pseudonyms. You claim you have been a teacher, but your writing is clumsy and confusing. It is difficult to accept online credentials. All that is real is what they say. That is what you judge people on.

This thread from the human bullshit spreader did not age well. Of course the market dropped this one day due to a jobs report that did not meet expectations. The OP is a troll and a spammer with absolutely no knowledge of how the markets work.

Since the left wing marxists undemocratically installed Kamalama Ding Dong as its nominee the stock market has tanked and is officially in a bear market
The simple definition of a bear market is when it is down 20% from the peak. It has not been down 20% from the peak at any point during the Biden Presidency. There is no way to define this good market as a bear market.

Any market has ups and downs, but the S&P 500 is up 18.8% YTD.

Note, that this is an online debate site where people use pseudonyms. You claim you have been a teacher, but your writing is clumsy and confusing. It is difficult to accept online credentials. All that is real is what they say. That is what you judge people on.
I agree and also note the irony. Trump is barely literate. You would think an actual teacher would find his limited vocabulary and run on sentences off-putting. So there is that. And I’m constantly on the receiving end of those doubters/haters so I guess teach has been hoisted on her own petard.

Indeed.

The Biden/Harris foreign policy of weakness has led us to the brink of WWIII.

Is anyone confident that the vegetable and the air-head can lead America during this crisis?

Anyone?

Biden is out of service at 4PM. This is probably a good thing.
Me

Your candidate? You mean you voted for her during the primary? How interesting
I can smell your fear. Are you going to jump up and down and stomp your little tiny feet Donny? Poor little snowflake. I didn’t vote for Biden in the 2020 primariy. But he was still my candidate. See how simple that was, simpleton? I guess if Biden had died you would have railed at the sky because we wouldn’t vote for his corpse.

Back