Kamalama Ding Dong is tanking the markets

Are you as sure of that as you are that Harris is not Black?

Four years ago, unemployment was 8.4%
Yes... and I still want reasoning for "black since birth"...that's kind of concerning....;) I think I have a pretty good handle on bi (multi) racial identity...;)

We're discussing people and their financial concerns....not Exxon...
MY point was maybe it these large corps. would settle for a REASONABLE profit margin and stopped raping the people of the USA the normal persons financial position would be a lot better.
YOU morons on the right keep lying about why US gas prices are so high and Keep blaming Biden and NOT saying one word about large oil companies making BILLIONS AND BILLIONS in RECORD profits,
again EXXON 99.7 BILLION up 141.9 %
that IS raping the US consumers.
Have a nice day

Hahahaha, ok. Im not the one who is running the second Kamala got replaced with Joe.
really?....because Trump has been running a campaign since he announced his candidacy.......VP HarmUs so far has only run from interviews.......she's never ever gotten a vote from a Demmycrat......

MY point was maybe it these large corps. would settle for a REASONABLE profit margin and stopped raping the people of the USA the normal persons financial position would be a lot better.
YOU morons on the right keep lying about why US gas prices are so high and Keep blaming Biden and NOT saying one word about large oil companies making BILLIONS AND BILLIONS in RECORD profits,
Have a nice day
Well, if it's not Joe's fault, than why did Kam help do him in...and then promise to change every failed policy she had a part of (she was the last one in the room, after all) putting into place? Oh...and have a great weekend...it's going to be beautiful...

Have a nice day
Exxon Mobil said it sells about 14 billion gallons of gasoline annually at its U.S. branded stations.
so IF they dropped the price of a gallon of gas 1 dollar that would only cut into their profits 14 Billion dollars and they would still would have record profits of 85.7 Billion.
and you morons keep saying the high price of gas id all Biden's fault.
maybe it is corporate GREED.
Have a nice day

Have a nice day
the government takes more from us than the large corps do.......how about the greed of Demmycrats........VP HarmUs says we can afford a middle class tax cut........why didn't they give it to us three years ago.......oh, right.....because they have no intention of actually doing it.......at least when Trump promised a tax cut he actually gave us one.....

Well, if it's not Joe's fault, than why did Kam help do him in...and then promise to change every failed policy she had a part of (she was the last one in the room, after all) putting into place? Oh...and have a great weekend...it's going to be beautiful...
have you right wing morons ever think getting Biden to step down just might have been for the good of the country?
He is too old and you people kept crying that he was, so now he had stepped down for the good of the country and you are crying about that .
Have a nice day

You know I'm right...-945.47...way to go Kam...
Markets go up, markets go down. POTUS and VPOTUS have little to do with it. But since you insist Ms. Harris does, yesterday's closing values:

vhrLkOl.jpg

Sorry about the rate cut coming. That poor, sad annuity. :rofl2:

Have a nice day
what is your source for that?.....in 2020 they had losses......currently their net profit is in the 9% range.......
https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/XOM/exxon/profit-margins

the government takes more from us than the large corps do.......how about the greed of Demmycrats........VP HarmUs says we can afford a middle class tax cut........why didn't they give it to us three years ago.......oh, right.....because they have no intention of actually doing it.......at least when Trump promised a tax cut he actually gave us one.....
OH it is ALL because of the Dems,
last I knew the Republicans were in control of the House, and ALL spending bills and the budget HAS to start in the House.
Maybe you should look into that.
I guess you don't remember the large amount the debt went up under Trump.
what was it something like 8 trillion in FOUR years?
almost as much in 4 years as Obama did in 8.
and you didn't cry about that did you?
Have a nice day

How are most Americans doing financially? They'll vote in November...they have all the reminders they need when the utility bills in, insurance comes due, they go to the grocery store, the kids need schools supplies and clothes, there's an emergency with the car....I think you can clearly see and understand where I'm going here...
They certainly don't want things to continue this way..and to get worse...

\
We're doing great, thanks for asking. My kids own their own homes. They have good jobs, plenty to eat, enough to pay their bills and have some left over for vacations and other non-necessities. I'm sorry that you don't. Well, not really. lol

have you right wing morons ever think getting Biden to step down just might have been for the good of the country?
He is too old and you people kept crying that he was, so now he had stepped down for the good of the country and you are crying about that .
Have a nice day

Have a nice day
But he didn't step down.... thdy room him out...And then
they replaced him with someone even More incompetent.... That's really hard to do.... But they found a way... I do
inderstand why you're giving her a pass though... Hopefully most other sane Americans will not .

Back