Kamalama Ding Dong is tanking the markets

So what happens in the market isn't the responsibility of the current administration? She doesn't own it? Funny, your side didn't mind heaping praise on them when the market was going up. But, now you don't want to own it now that it is going down.

How convenient for you
Cool. She definitely owns it. Thanks, Donny.

Biden had more drilling than trump, so once again, you are not dealing with reality.
where were all these DRILL BABY DRILL people back when Trump let the Saudis destroy the US oil drilling and producing industry?
The US oil industry went to Trump when the Saudi oil price war first started and asked him to step in and do something.
Trump did NOTHING and the Saudis drove the price of oil so low the US oil industry could NOT compete and over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went Bankrupt and out of business a lot of them for good.
it wasn't till after they went out of business that Trump FINALLY saw what it was doing to the US oil industry and went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE the price of oil or he was going to STOP ALL US military aid to them, and they did.
US oil production only hit 13 MBPD for ONE month under trump and was in the high 11 to low 12 MBPD during most of the time Trump was in office, it was only 9,9 MBPD in Feb 2021 and has been going up and up under Biden and has now been over 13 MBPD under Biden for over a year now only 1 month in the last year has it dropped under 13 MBPD and it was still in the high 12 MBPD area.
it is a fact the US oil drilling and producing industry has done a lot better under Biden then it did under Trump.
so I ask again where were these DRILL BABY DRILL people back then?
Have a nice day

where were all these DRILL BABY DRILL people back when Trump let the Saudis destroy the US oil drilling and producing industry?
The US oil industry went to Trump when the Saudi oil price war first started and asked him to step in and do something.
Trump did NOTHING and the Saudis drove the price of oil so low the US oil industry could NOT compete and over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went Bankrupt and out of business a lot of them for good.
it wasn't till after they went out of business that Trump FINALLY saw what it was doing to the US oil industry and went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE the price of oil or he was going to STOP ALL US military aid to them, and they did.
US oil production only hit 13 MBPD for ONE month under trump and was in the high 11 to low 12 MBPD during most of the time Trump was in office, it was only 9,9 MBPD in Feb 2021 and has been going up and up under Biden and has now been over 13 MBPD under Biden for over a year now only 1 month in the last year has it dropped under 13 MBPD and it was still in the high 12 MBPD area.
it is a fact the US oil drilling and producing industry has done a lot better under Biden then it did under Trump.
so I ask again where were these DRILL BABY DRILL people back then?
Have a nice day
They do seem to only selectively care about the oil industry.

My Roth increased by $74k yesterday. Until Don mentioned it, I did not realize that was Harris' doing :-P

In the real world, their claims that the market is secretly crashing is undefendable.
How are most Americans doing financially? They'll vote in November...they have all the reminders they need when the utility bills in, insurance comes due, they go to the grocery store, the kids need schools supplies and clothes, there's an emergency with the car....I think you can clearly see and understand where I'm going here...
They certainly don't want things to continue this way..and to get worse...

\

They do seem to only selectively care about the oil industry.
as I said they think Trump is better for the US oil industry then Biden is , but never say one word on how he almost let it be destroyed by the Saudis.
His inaction bankrupted over 100 US drilling and oil producing companies and they went out of business most of them for good.
and as I said NOT ONE word out of them about that.
Yes Trump was sooo good for the US oil industry, just look at all the bankruptcies.
Have a nice day

How are most Americans doing financially? They'll vote in November...they have all the reminders they need when the utility bills in, insurance comes due, they go to the grocery store, the kids need schools supplies and clothes, there's an emergency with the car....I think you can clearly see and understand where I'm going here...
They certainly don't want things to continue this way..and to get worse...

\
make sure NOT to say a word about all the record profits lager companies are making,
have a nice day

as I said they think Trump is better for the US oil industry then Biden is , but never say one word on how he almost let it be destroyed by the Saudis.
His inaction bankrupted over 100 US drilling and oil producing companies and they went out of business most of them for good.
and as I said NOT ONE word out of them about that.
Yes Trump was sooo good for the US oil industry, just look at all the bankruptcies.
Have a nice day
The key part of that phrase is the US... oil industry. trump was definitely great for the Russian and Saudi oil industries.

and gas prices are so high ? why?
Exxon mobil profits up 141.9% 99.7 billion
Pfizer up 42.7% 31.3 billion
and all the other ones listed and there probably are a lot more that are not listed.
So no lager companies? As I thought...

Back