Kamala's "cackle"

BartenderElite

Verified User
Republicans are trying to make hay out of this. Just today, Trump said, "That's the laugh of a crazy person."

For starters, "cackle" has been used for just about every woman who got too close to real power. Hillary got it all the time. Know what it is? Pure, unadulterated misogyny. She laughs - it must be exactly like a witch laughs.

You're not hiding that one, conservatives. You really don't like women, at least outside of the kitchen & bedroom.

Personally, I love it, and the theme of "joy" with her campaign. What a contrast.

Even more so when you consider this: what does Trump's laugh sound like?

We have tons of footage of him at this point. He's out in public all of the time, and has been for decades. Can anyone produce a clip of Trump laughing.....even once?

What does it mean when someone DOES NOT LAUGH?

Republicans are trying to make hay out of this. Just today, Trump said, "That's the laugh of a crazy person."

For starters, "cackle" has been used for just about every woman who got too close to real power. Hillary got it all the time. Know what it is? Pure, unadulterated misogyny. She laughs - it must be exactly like a witch laughs.

You're not hiding that one, conservatives. You really don't like women, at least outside of the kitchen & bedroom.

Personally, I love it, and the theme of "joy" with her campaign. What a contrast.

We have tons of footage of him at this point. He's out in public all of the time, and has been for decades. Can anyone produce a clip of Trump laughing.....even once?

Exactly

:yayaseesathreadban:

:magagrin:
So calling Trump an orangutan is just fine but noticing Harris constant nervous cackle is misogyny

:facepalm:

It is a tell. Every time Kamala is nervous she cackles. When Biden lies he says "not a joke". Both are tells.

It's funny that you think it's "nervous." Most people know what nervous laughs sound like - she's never nervous like that, nor does her laugh sound like that.

Nor is it a "cackle," unless all women "cackle" when they laugh.

She enjoys life. Her laughs are real belly laughs. I love that non-laughing Trump is focusing on that.

And seriously - have you EVER heard Trump laugh? Even once? What does that mean that he does not laugh?

I've seen the many posts just on this forum characterizing Harris's laugh as a "cackle," including from self-proclaimed MAGAT women.

This shit is why November is going to be a very sad month for them. Good.

OCUgBcS.gif

I'm OK with normal laughter. But then again I am OK with Trump's skin tone too.

:orangemanbad:

Don't you always call out liberals for "whataboutism?"

I have literally never said "orange" in relation to Trump. Not even a nice try.

You may like normal laughter - I do too. Which is what I think her laughter is.

But what do you think about NO laughter? Like, none? Over many decades - someone who hasn't laughed in public for his entire life.

Do you find that concerning at all?

I am more concerned with her drinking, that she seems to routinely do major events drunk.....that is a display of enormous lack of discipline.

Don't you always call out liberals for "whataboutism?"

I have literally never said "orange" in relation to Trump. Not even a nice try.

You may like normal laughter - I do too. Which is what I think her laughter is.

But what do you think about NO laughter? Like, none? Over many decades - someone who hasn't laughed in public for his entire life.

Do you find that concerning at all?
How many liberals have you called a misandrist for calling Trump an orangutan? I'm sure you have heard them.

I've seen the many posts just on this forum characterizing Harris's laugh as a "cackle," including from self-proclaimed MAGAT women.

This shit is why November is going to be a very sad month for them. Good.

OCUgBcS.gif
More like a sad moment for our country. The woman is a moron.

Back