Kamala's "cackle"

I'm not being hypocritical. Again - you're generalizing, and lumping me in w/ others you have seen.
you are doing that very thing, lumping me in with others you've seen.

so, as I generalize, democrats will decry republican economies as the stock market climbs by claiming that it's only helping the rich while the poor get poorer, then hypocritically reverse course and claim that the climbing stock market is a great economy with a democrat president and totally ignore the shit they said about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

you are doing that very thing, lumping me in with others you've seen.

so, as I generalize, democrats will decry republican economies as the stock market climbs by claiming that it's only helping the rich while the poor get poorer, then hypocritically reverse course and claim that the climbing stock market is a great economy with a democrat president and totally ignore the shit they said about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

When did I lump you in w/ anyone?

Please be specific. Which post?

you said all conservatives, lumping me in that group, and because of that, claimed I said that the economy would tank under Harris

You need to read that again. I said you were saying exactly what conservatives always say - I wasn't implying that you were one of them, or not one of them. My statement was about the claim.

Pretty flimsy. It's kind of a tiring discussion, actually. You made a claim that I immediately refuted with factual information, and then you decided to go in on a whole thing about hypocrisy which I'm not a part of.

When did I lump you in w/ anyone?

Please be specific. Which post?
you said all conservatives, lumping me in that group, and because of that, claimed I said that the economy would tank under Harris
You need to read that again. I said you were saying exactly what conservatives always say - I wasn't implying that you were one of them, or not one of them. My statement was about the claim.

Pretty flimsy. It's kind of a tiring discussion, actually. You made a claim that I immediately refuted with factual information, and then you decided to go in on a whole thing about hypocrisy which I'm not a part of.
I made a factual claim of what democrats and republicans, both, do when the stock market goes up, all based on what party holds the white house.
I never once claimed that YOU do this. I specifically referred to democrats and republicans.

I made a factual claim of what democrats and republicans, both, do when the stock market goes up, all based on what party holds the white house.
I never once claimed that YOU do this. I specifically referred to democrats and republicans.

I'm talking about your claim that we'll be reduced to eating beans & rice. This is what I originally responded to before you moved the goalposts to the stock market thing - a completely different claim & discussion.

I've seen him laugh. :dunno:

Kamala is abnormal. You don't hear anyone else laughing when she does. She looks around to see if anyone else is, and they aren't.

When she was 15 years old, someone told her if you want a boy to like you ... then laugh at his jokes. So she treats the audience like they are teenage boys. Like we're all going to fall for her fake laugh.
That was truly a stupid post. Trump is noted for not having a sense of humor or wit. https://groups.google.com/g/usaafricadialogue/c/YcvcyUSt4Jk/m/KR8tSL2gAQAJ
Trump is not normal.
He is a case of arrested development. You know what that is like don't you?

I'm talking about your claim that we'll be reduced to eating beans & rice. This is what I originally responded to before you moved the goalposts to the stock market thing - a completely different claim & discussion.
that wasn't a specific claim as to what will happen with Harris. read the rest of the comment and maybe you will comprehend what my claim was about.

So - you've only ever supported the nominee that you voted for in the primaries? If your party chose someone else, you sat the election out?
Nobody in your party voted for Kumala the. Komunist. She was shoved down your throat just like she shoves things down her throat

White libs are sadists. They only laugh when someone is being demeaned or punished. That's all they do on leftist late nite comedy, ... sadistic humor.
You define sadism as any joke about Trump. Trump says many stupid things and lies like hell. He is prime fodder for comedians. Trump's craziness and absurd statements make the job easy for comics.

Republicans are trying to make hay out of this. Just today, Trump said, "That's the laugh of a crazy person."

For starters, "cackle" has been used for just about every woman who got too close to real power. Hillary got it all the time. Know what it is? Pure, unadulterated misogyny. She laughs - it must be exactly like a witch laughs.

You're not hiding that one, conservatives. You really don't like women, at least outside of the kitchen & bedroom.

Personally, I love it, and the theme of "joy" with her campaign. What a contrast.

Even more so when you consider this: what does Trump's laugh sound like?

We have tons of footage of him at this point. He's out in public all of the time, and has been for decades. Can anyone produce a clip of Trump laughing.....even once?

What does it mean when someone DOES NOT LAUGH?
She's a dei hire. genitals and pigmentation are her credentials

The cackle criticism must be having an impact. It isn’t her cackle per se it is that she laughs at inappropriate times and in a way that is disproportionate
She laughs at trump saying weird lies. It is a normal reaction.

The thing that people around trump always say is he really does not laugh. he usually only smiles when others are in pain.

You define sadism as any joke about Trump. Trump says many stupid things and lies like hell. He is prime fodder for comedians. Trump's craziness and absurd statements make the job easy for comics.
What other jokes do they tell? :dunno:

It' gotten so bad that The Tonight Show just cut back to 4 days a week.

Last edited:
Back