Kamala's "cackle"

Hmmm you didn't answer my question I wonder why. :thinking:

Ah, but you didn't answer my question first.

I don't like personal attacks, and I don't like it when liberals go for "orange man." It's dopey, and kind of reminds me of Trump himself, who lives by insults. I don't "call them out," because I don't care that much.

Now...how's about you answer my question? I'm genuinely curious, and not even trying to be snarky. Do you think it's odd that Trump literally never laughs?

More like a sad moment for our country. The woman is a moron.

LOL

The "moron" who has run her campaign so brilliantly that within 3 weeks, she has completely changed the energy of the race and turned the polls upside down.

Oh, and also left the super-smart Trump campaign flat-footed and still grappling w/ how to respond to what she has done to their electoral fortunes.

What a "moron."

Ah, but you didn't answer my question first.

I don't like personal attacks, and I don't like it when liberals go for "orange man." It's dopey, and kind of reminds me of Trump himself, who lives by insults. I don't "call them out," because I don't care that much.

Now...how's about you answer my question? I'm genuinely curious, and not even trying to be snarky. Do you think it's odd that Trump literally never laughs?
Very good question. I think it’s natural in him because the guy is utterly humorless. He displays a resemblance to laughter when he mocks, which he does all the time. But that is a reverse of laughter or a corruption of it.

LOL

The "moron" who has run her campaign so brilliantly that within 3 weeks, she has completely changed the energy of the race and turned the polls upside down.

Oh, and also left the super-smart Trump campaign flat-footed and still grappling w/ how to respond to what she has done to their electoral fortunes.

What a "moron."
She has done nothing. The press has run it for her. The press will/is tire of her refusing to have a legitimate press conference. The woman is a moron in an empty suit.

The weird and sexist criticism of Kamala’s “cackle”: Decoding how Harris got the last laugh​

Donald Trump may be irreparably triggered by the joy of Kamala Harris and Tim Walz​

Misanthropy is now central to the American right, meaning that one of the most important, but incalculable elements of the presidential race is the weird factor. Having already exposed themselves as irredeemably weird (not to mention sexist), with Trump's running mate Sen. JD Vance’s derision of “childless cat ladies,” the Republican Party will only get more bizarre and only appear more estranged from American culture. One of the biggest triggers for their weird outbursts is laughter from Kamala Harris.

The cackle criticism must be having an impact. It isn’t her cackle per se it is that she laughs at inappropriate times and in a way that is disproportionate

She just isn’t likeable. She isn’t smart

Remember lefties, not one of you here voted for her to be your nominee. But I love how you dutifully get in line like good little sheep

Reactions: TOP
Republicans are trying to make hay out of this. Just today, Trump said, "That's the laugh of a crazy person."

For starters, "cackle" has been used for just about every woman who got too close to real power. Hillary got it all the time. Know what it is? Pure, unadulterated misogyny. She laughs - it must be exactly like a witch laughs.

You're not hiding that one, conservatives. You really don't like women, at least outside of the kitchen & bedroom.

Personally, I love it, and the theme of "joy" with her campaign. What a contrast.

Even more so when you consider this: what does Trump's laugh sound like?

We have tons of footage of him at this point. He's out in public all of the time, and has been for decades. Can anyone produce a clip of Trump laughing.....even once?

What does it mean when someone DOES NOT LAUGH?
MISOGYNY!!!!! :chuckle:

What does it mean when someone DOES NOT LAUGH?

What does it mean when someone never laughs.​

When someone never laughs, it can be attributed to various factors, including:

• Personality traits: Some individuals may have a naturally stoic or serious demeanor, making laughter less frequent or intense.
  • Neurological conditions: Certain conditions, such as depression, anxiety disorders, or brain wiring abnormalities (e.g., gelotophobia, gelotophilia, or katagelasticism), can affect an individual’s ability to laugh.
  • Dysregulated nervous system: A temporary or chronic imbalance in the nervous system can lead to a suppression of laughter, as described in the article “Don’t laugh anymore? It means your nervous system in trouble - myShrink”.
  • Lack of humor or social connection: If someone is not exposed to humor or does not have strong social connections, they may not develop a sense of humor or laugh frequently.
Implications

When someone never laughs, it can have significant effects on their relationships and overall well-being:

• Difficulty forming connections: A lack of laughter can make it challenging to form and maintain social bonds, as humor is an essential aspect of human interaction.
  • Mood and emotional regulation: Laughter has been linked to improved mood and emotional balance. Without laughter, individuals may struggle to cope with stress and negative emotions.
  • Self-perception and self-esteem: When someone never laughs, they may feel like they’re missing out on a fundamental aspect of human experience, leading to low self-esteem or feelings of inadequacy.
Conclusion

When someone never laughs, it can be a complex issue with multiple underlying causes. Understanding these factors is essential for addressing the problem and promoting a more joyful and connected life.

(results from LEO Brave AI)

I've never heard that sound.

All I hear w/ her is a robust laugh - genuinely enjoying life & the moment. I think it is a campaign of joy, which some on the right can't really relate to anymore. Trump is the antithesis.
we'll be reduced to eating beans and rice, if it's not too expensive, but at least she'll be making us laugh and be happy about it.
:kipyes:

I've never heard that sound.

All I hear w/ her is a robust laugh - genuinely enjoying life & the moment. I think it is a campaign of joy, which some on the right can't really relate to anymore. Trump is the antithesis.
Very few people constantly laugh THAT loudly at their own "jokes".

Back