Kamala's "cackle"

What other jokes do they tell?

It' gotten so bad that The Tonight Show just cut back to 4 days a week.
So you "think" that is why? Fallon signed a contract keeping him at the desk until 2028. That is surely a disaster for him. It has gotten so good that they extended his contract.

So you "think" that is why? Fallon signed a contract keeping him at the desk until 2028. That is surely a disaster for him. It has gotten so good that they extended his contract.
4 day work week ... sweet deal for Jimmy.

She laughs at trump saying weird lies. It is a normal reaction.

The thing that people around trump always say is he really does not laugh. he usually only smiles when others are in pain.
I laughed at her weird lies that her guard dogs didnt fact check her on. Why do you think they avoided fact checking her?

why do you think the kamals guard dogs didnt fact check her when she lied?

It's like listening to somebody use a cheese grater on a blackboard...
Kamala Harris, to me, sounds like Liz Taylor when she talks. Not sure why no one caught that but me.

Kamala and liz are or were sexy women!

Still Kamala looking good for a 60 year old lady.

Sexy, good, and strong women get a break for their cackling in my book.

I'm convinced Kamala is a good woman and a strong women.

I want her on my side! And I want to be on her's!

Most women cackle when they laugh BTW!

Last edited:
It's funny that you think it's "nervous." Most people know what nervous laughs sound like - she's never nervous like that, nor does her laugh sound like that.

Nor is it a "cackle," unless all women "cackle" when they laugh.

She enjoys life. Her laughs are real belly laughs. I love that non-laughing Trump is focusing on that.

And seriously - have you EVER heard Trump laugh? Even once? What does that mean that he does not laugh?

God you're a serious moron ffs!!

And what do we see in some of these responses?

The usual, predictable, tired misogyny.

This is 2024. We're getting deep into the 21st century here.

Back