Kamala's "cackle"

Republicans are trying to make hay out of this. Just today, Trump said, "That's the laugh of a crazy person."

For starters, "cackle" has been used for just about every woman who got too close to real power. Hillary got it all the time. Know what it is? Pure, unadulterated misogyny. She laughs - it must be exactly like a witch laughs.

You're not hiding that one, conservatives. You really don't like women, at least outside of the kitchen & bedroom.

Personally, I love it, and the theme of "joy" with her campaign. What a contrast.

Even more so when you consider this: what does Trump's laugh sound like?

We have tons of footage of him at this point. He's out in public all of the time, and has been for decades. Can anyone produce a clip of Trump laughing.....even once?

What does it mean when someone DOES NOT LAUGH?
ok.

keep thinking "cunty" sells.
:evilnod:

It's funny that you think it's "nervous." Most people know what nervous laughs sound like - she's never nervous like that, nor does her laugh sound like that.

Nor is it a "cackle," unless all women "cackle" when they laugh.

She enjoys life. Her laughs are real belly laughs. I love that non-laughing Trump is focusing on that.

And seriously - have you EVER heard Trump laugh? Even once? What does that mean that he does not laugh?
I'm going with thin-skinned narcissist who thinks being joyful is a sign of weakness.

we'll be reduced to eating beans and rice, if it's not too expensive, but at least she'll be making us laugh and be happy about it.
:kipyes:

Yep - that's what conservatives always say about the prospect of Democrats being in power.

However, the economy is literally always better when Democrats are in power.

He doesn't laugh, actually. He doesn't laugh at all.
I've seen him laugh. :dunno:

Kamala is abnormal. You don't hear anyone else laughing when she does. She looks around to see if anyone else is, and they aren't.

When she was 15 years old, someone told her if you want a boy to like you ... then laugh at his jokes. So she treats the audience like they are teenage boys. Like we're all going to fall for her fake laugh.

Yep - that's what conservatives always say about the prospect of Democrats being in power.

However, the economy is literally always better when Democrats are in power.
the hypocrisy of democrats decrying republican economies when the stock market is doing good, compared to when democrat economies when the stock market is doing good is glaring. Are you that blindly partisan that you refuse to see it

I've seen him laugh. :dunno:

Kamala is abnormal. You don't hear anyone else laughing when she does. She looks around to see if anyone else is, and they aren't.

When she was 15 years old, someone told her if you want a boy to like you ... then laugh at his jokes. So she treats the audience like they are teenage boys. Like we're all going to fall for her fake laugh.

When have you seen him laugh?

He has tons of footage out there. Do you think there is even one clip of him laughing?

He never laughs. Literally.

And her laugh is great - it's infectious. People are having fun in that campaign, and it's an awesome contrast.

the hypocrisy of democrats decrying republican economies when the stock market is doing good, compared to when democrat economies when the stock market is doing good is glaring. Are you that blindly partisan that you refuse to see it

I'm not even sure what you mean.

The economy has been better under Democrats ever since Reagan. Them's just the facts.

I'm not even sure what you mean.

The economy has been better under Democrats ever since Reagan. Them's just the facts.
so willful ignorance for your win? when there is a republican admin and the stock market starts doing good, democrats do nothing but rant about the rich getting richer. the same democrats are now cheering that stock market climb. you claiming not to know what that means speaks volumes about your partisan hypocrisy

When have you seen him laugh?

He has tons of footage out there. Do you think there is even one clip of him laughing?

He never laughs. Literally.

And her laugh is great - it's infectious. People are having fun in that campaign, and it's an awesome contrast.
No one laughs with her. She is the only one laughing. She doesn't say anything funny. People only laugh AT her. WTF is funny about a yellow school bus?

I've seen him laugh. He smiles, tilts his head a little and kind of looks down. And he is actually a very funny guy. People laugh at his jokes.

so willful ignorance for your win? when there is a republican admin and the stock market starts doing good, democrats do nothing but rant about the rich getting richer. the same democrats are now cheering that stock market climb. you claiming not to know what that means speaks volumes about your partisan hypocrisy

Oh, you're generalizing.

I never complain when the market is up.

But, you're moving the goalposts. You were the one who suggested that the economy will be worse if Harris wins.

No one laughs with her. She is the only one laughing. She doesn't say anything funny. People only laugh AT her.

I've seen him laugh. He smiles and kind of looks down. And he is actually a very funny guy.

You haven't. He has a small chuckle which is mirthless, but he doesn't laugh.

Oh, you're generalizing.

I never complain when the market is up.

But, you're moving the goalposts. You were the one who suggested that the economy will be worse if Harris wins.
yes, i'm generalizing. No, I never moved goalposts. If you'll pay attention, i'm calling all of you hypocrites, republican and democrat.

Back