Koch study: medicare for all saves money

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

Your love of all things male and anal duly noted.

I would rather imagine the Saudi King came here because our healthcare is better than theirs, they are not considered a third world country. We should have better healthcare than they do.

You would rather do anything except admit that the US is the treatment destination of choice for the international community.

I would rather imagine the Saudi King came here because our healthcare is better than theirs, they are not considered a third world country. We should have better healthcare than they do.

The sons of Abdul Aziz ibn Saud all have high risk for heart disease.. and historically they have come to the US, but healthcare in KSA has really moved forward.. They are especially good at separating cojoined twins.

You would rather do anything except admit that the US is the treatment destination of choice for the international community.

Have you ever received healthcare outside of the US?

The US doesn't rate highly in maternal health . Canada is 3 times better than the US.. Scandinavia is 6 times better than the US.

It really isn’t, there are US citizens that opt to go to other countries for treatment. The US was at one time #1, that is no longer the case in every field of medicine.

The sons of Abdul Aziz ibn Saud all have high risk for heart disease.. and historically they have come to the US, but healthcare in KSA has really moved forward.. They are especially good at separating cojoined twins.
Thanks, I didn’t know that about conjoined twins.

Back