Let's have a truthful talk about the cost of the Volt.

A smart car tows 660 lbs.

Of course, you would have to be as stupid as Dixie/Topspin to think that either would be sufficient for pulling a horse trailer.

I can buy a smart car and keep my truck. I just want something that is better on gas for everyday use.

What I dislike most about all the "green" cars is how useless they are for people who live like I do. I can't really support two vehicles, especially with the extra insurance. I put a massive amount of mileage on a vehicle and need it to be able to get me to work and back in all weather conditions.

What I dislike most about all the "green" cars is how useless they are for people who live like I do. I can't really support two vehicles, especially with the extra insurance. I put a massive amount of mileage on a vehicle and need it to be able to get me to work and back in all weather conditions.

That's why they make more than one type of car. :sniffffff ahhhhhh:

Some for you folks and some for superior people :sniffffff ahhhhhh: like me.

That's why they make more than one type of car. :sniffffff ahhhhhh:

Some for you folks and some for superior people :sniffffff ahhhhhh: like me.

Again, "green" cars suck for people like me. I never really get it. With all the room for batteries in the bed of a truck they can't make a hybrid worth spit?

j/k
Nobody is saying you have to buy one. But you might run the numbers and find you can afford it or maybe not.

Again, "green" cars suck for people like me. I never really get it. With all the room for batteries in the bed of a truck they can't make a hybrid worth spit?

Well, you may eventually benefit by those who are paying for the trial and error.

Last edited:

You should buy a big diesel Humvee, and a good centrifugal filter. Then you could use waste motor oil for fuel.

So, I can put in the back and let you pay for all the gas? I don't know why you think that is a disadvantage. My penis is plenty big enough. I don't need a F250.

Leaving your homoerotic fantasies aside, the vehicle one owns has nothing to do with penis size. It is such a fellatio argument.

It is not up to anyone else to determine whether someone else "needs" to drive another vehicle.

It seems odd that you would spend your time looking at vehicles driving down the road and thinking about the drivers penis size. Calling Dr. phil

Leaving your homoerotic fantasies aside, the vehicle one owns has nothing to do with penis size. It is such a fellatio argument.

It is not up to anyone else to determine whether someone else "needs" to drive another vehicle.

It seems odd that you would spend your time looking at vehicles driving down the road and thinking about the drivers penis size. Calling Dr. phil

The irony.

You are the one obsessed with whether it will fit in the back of your truck. I was not trying to talk you into anything. You were criticizng my thoughts on what I might buy. I don't spend time looking at vehicles and forming opinions about their drivers at all. You do and that DOES tell us something about you.

Is there something wrong with being gay?

BTW you just indicted every single Prius/Volt owner and by extension the OP

Let's be honest they actually think they are saving the planet with those piece of shot cars

And you, who keeps talking about whether it will fit in the back of your truck. It is SATIRE. They are making fun of all douchebags who use their car to form their identity.

Again, I only mentioned what I might buy. I never said anything about what you should buy or want. That was you.

Back